Chernobyl and DWO

09/08/2011 21:12 citycrims#16
ah sry didnt read welll =)) my mistake :))
09/08/2011 21:15 PortalDark#17
is wierd but someone posted server files here, but admin ban it cuz of copyright
maybe it is it
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/08/2011 22:17 adi360#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Actually doing DDoS on the hosts hardware is illegal and action can be taken from the hosts end all Xsense has to do is report the ip and the host can take action
Are you dumb?
You do realise when a ddos is initiated a botnet is used, and the ddoser won't use his personal computer to join in the ddos aswell. So no reporting the IP can't make it better.
09/08/2011 22:31 s2k#19
just block whole botnet?
09/08/2011 22:35 adi360#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k View Post
just block whole botnet?
Impossible unless you own profesionall firewall protection which reaches 5 figures in numbers.
09/09/2011 00:29 NoZlik3#21
dwsro...... just think about a woman with a Bazooka in the Kitchen and cooking BomB CakeS, it's a FaiL
09/09/2011 00:32 adrian199222#22
sxense won't better, in few days will go down i think,just wait.it has same bugs,error like bsro at start so don't worry just GL!
09/09/2011 00:34 NoZlik3#23
I wait for Bsro, and i hope he get the server running stable(4 day's lvling with a real life=lvl 104 FF rouge/cleric^^)
09/19/2011 13:11 rayto100#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
Bloody sro wont fail anyway. Other servers already have a high percentage of failing, just because they were released later, with the same files, same bugs, same lags.
you dont know what ur talking about...in bloody sro coruption started since first day...with lordyk an admin...bloody is already fu.cked up dude;)
09/19/2011 13:32 Dievukass#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
you dont know what ur talking about...in bloody sro coruption started since first day...with lordyk an admin...bloody is already fu.cked up dude;)
Lordyk isn't admin anymore, and Chernonbyl or whoever the main admin is, deleted items and other shit Lordyk gave, so there isn't corurption anymore, and yes Bsro owns any pserver out there
09/19/2011 15:03 r7slayer#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi360 View Post
Are you dumb?
You do realise when a ddos is initiated a botnet is used, and the ddoser won't use his personal computer to join in the ddos aswell. So no reporting the IP can't make it better.
A Botnet is a zombie farm, and ofc the attacker will not use the personal computer but if you report the ip(s) you can find where the botnet orginates which means the authorities can take action and you will be able to trace back any computers which have connected and had control over the botnet. Everything leaves a digital finger print.
09/19/2011 15:57 jlfbalo#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian199222 View Post
sxense won't better, in few days will go down i think,just wait.it has same bugs,error like bsro at start so don't worry just GL!
oqé bro thénkz we dónp plaý dsro now oqé oqé ??? lmao just stfu..........

@down

"Im Muslim dont panic"

Where do i say something to muslims? you people are so resentful omg...
09/19/2011 15:59 thezort#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
oqé bro thénkz we dónp plaý dsro now oqé oqé ??? lmao just stfu..........
09/19/2011 16:05 FoxRayz#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezort View Post
That was KingLi when he found out that Chernobyl leaked the files :D
09/19/2011 16:12 Alfamud#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
A Botnet is a zombie farm, and ofc the attacker will not use the personal computer but if you report the ip(s) you can find where the botnet orginates which means the authorities can take action and you will be able to trace back any computers which have connected and had control over the botnet. Everything leaves a digital finger print.
lol, no one farms botnets anymore :S u just go and pay some ¨Company¨ and they do the job..