A little wonder about pvping

09/04/2011 08:51 jlfbalo#1
Hi there, i know this may seem like boring or w/e but i just wanna know your opinions because im farming a chn char on esro6 and i want to know whats your opinion about which is the best build between this ones posted in the poll, if you could comment something that would be really awesome.

I just want to know which build is considerated by you "the best" in pvp, i dont care lvling, just pvp and group pvp (fw,ctf,jw,etc)

I want opinions specially of ppl that has actually got this builds and have pvped against other builds posted here or against builds that arent posted here.

I didnt add glavier because i hate them :) and neither euros because im farming an euro char too and i know which build its gonna be :P

I will thank all the usefull coments, have a nice day and sorry for bother you.

PS: If you vote for hybrid, it would be awesome if you could post which kind of hybrid.
PS2: Force is not an option for me since Holy Spell is 100% effective.
PS3: Take in mind that esro "maybe" gets 110 update so i want to know a good pvp build in both caps.
09/04/2011 08:57 iRaQiMafia#2
I guess in euro is the Warrior cause i call it "Builds package" all the builds are on the same class..
For china i think its bow... cause nuker is useless when your snow is finished even a xbow without extreme can kill it
P.S why didn't you add Pacheon/fire/foce? <3 i guess its the best.
or you think everyone is having that build its not rare anymore?
09/04/2011 09:03 jlfbalo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaQiMafia View Post
I guess in euro is the Warrior cause i call it "Builds package" all the builds are on the same class..
For china i think its bow... cause nuker is useless when your snow is finished even a xbow without extreme can kill it
P.S why didn't you add Pacheon/fire/foce? <3 i guess its the best.
or you think everyone is having that build its not rare anymore?
Well thanks for your fast answer but i think you missed some parts of the thread xD as for euros idc which euro is the best or not, i didnt added any build with force since holy spell is 100% working so its useless to be force in my opinion, and i thought the same as you about nukers, no snow = death.

btw you sayd int china sux and yet you voted for int bicheon/fire/cold? lmao
09/04/2011 09:09 iRaQiMafia#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Well thanks for your fast answer but i think you missed some parts of the thread xD as for euros idc which euro is the best or not, i didnt added any build with force since holy spell is 100% working so its useless to be force in my opinion, and i thought the same as you about nukers, no snow = death.

btw you sayd int china sux and yet you voted for int bicheon/fire/cold? lmao
well i voted for it cause i don't like the builds you added, so its the best of the worst ^_^
Also you sure holy spell is not 50%?
09/04/2011 09:10 FierceCole#5
Blader; pwns if played right.
09/04/2011 09:15 jlfbalo#6
Quote:
well i voted for it cause i don't like the builds you added, so its the best of the worst ^_^
Also you sure holy spell is not 50%?
Well not 100% sure but like 90% and anyway if holy spell isnt 100% force is not an option to me since it sux at group pvp...I rather like cold that is usefull in both situations.
09/04/2011 09:17 iRaQiMafia#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Well not 100% sure but like 90% and anyway if holy spell isnt 100% force is not an option to me since it sux at group pvp...I rather like cold that is usefull in both situations.
Ever thought about Full str Pacheon/Heuksal/fire?...
09/04/2011 09:53 abd10000#8
Full int bicheon light cold.
Or a blader but i would say s/s > blade
09/04/2011 13:39 jlfbalo#9
Quote:
Ever thought about Full str Pacheon/Heuksal/fire?...
I never liked dual builds... just back in cap 70 ^^
09/04/2011 13:53 lucavash#10
if its for cap 110-120 bow/fire/force , just search on youtube or s/s full int but u need good sets and weapons
09/04/2011 15:04 ch00b#11
all of the mentioned builds suck pretty much in pvp. Raped by force.
09/04/2011 15:35 SmaliZius#12
Full Str HEUKSAL/ 100heuksal/100lightning/100fire
09/04/2011 17:43 yugokoral#13
If you want nukeezz you can go for Heuksal/Fire/Cold Hybrid (3str every 10 lvls) i think it is 9:1.

For str i would say Heuksal/Fire/72light 28 cold is a beast.

BTW If you go 100 cold on str you will suffer lack of mp in pvp with ints
09/04/2011 22:05 H34D_B4NG3R#14
I will go for full str bicheon/fire/cold...is the best build for pvp in my opinion .
09/04/2011 22:19 KamikadZee#15
everything sad in this video.

Another option
2int1str
cold 20/ fire/light/heuk,, if non of them

full int : Bich/fire/cold (with snow better tank than blader, + kock down + debuffs will keep you alive for 1min easily ) grinding will be fast enough, and not so boring as blader