Triplex crash reporter

09/02/2011 14:55 thebestcip#1
Hello, I have a problem with the game! After I login the map is loading and then a box appeared close game with Triple crash reporter, I have reinstalled the game several times but nothing .I think I have item in inventory causing this problem!Last time when i logged in this account was in december 2010 or ianuary 2011 i think. What can I do? Please help me! Thank you!Sorry for my english but Im romanian and i dont speak english verry well! good day!Please help me with that crash reporter
09/03/2011 19:21 -MrOfficer-#2
Create an new account?.
09/04/2011 05:17 saweet#3
Look at the EOD.log in your 9Dragons directory
09/05/2011 06:23 thebestcip#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Look at the EOD.log in your 9Dragons directory
What EOD?
Edit: I saw and what?What can i do?
09/06/2011 06:13 saweet#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestcip View Post
What EOD?
Edit: I saw and what?What can i do?
Open it in a text editor like notepad and read