Help me!

09/02/2011 08:58 kamuti23#1
help me ayaw maalis etong ninoy mysterious box pumuno ang inventory ko
09/02/2011 09:13 ToraKun#2
just sell/delete them
because i did the same bug
but sold those bugged items
09/02/2011 10:57 Kyuhyun♪♥#3
selling won't do.
just wait an it'll be fixed in time
09/02/2011 12:34 ½IObit²#4
that sames for me but not in ninoy's treasure chest.

it's in a Bonus C it can't be pressed by OK.

still just delete if won't wait for it to be patched well it's the way..
09/02/2011 12:38 kamuti23#5
i can't delete it and i can't sell it.
09/02/2011 13:02 .Celtics#6
from what kyuhyun said, just wait for it to be fixed
09/02/2011 14:44 Rieve#7
I can't sell it either.
And for some stupid reason, whenever I try to, and when I finish clicking the sell button and closing the sell window, I get DC-ed. weird. >_<
(Take note, It happens even on a good net connection)