One question...

06/02/2008 20:11 Shad0wR1d3r#1
If I would apply patch from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] private server - would i still be able to play original 2moons? As in without changing anything.
Plz reply asap. ^^

[EDIT]
I have done some research and it looks like only EU and JP Dekaron can be used to play via private servers. Too bad there is no private servers for 2Moons.
But the question still stands. Will I be able to play original Decaron[EU] after i patch it for private server or not.
06/03/2008 03:48 drum84#2
no
06/03/2008 05:00 demonslayer#3
Just install eu, copy/paste it so you have 2, then apply the patch to 1 of them and patch the other eu to full version for eu o.o
06/03/2008 19:52 Shad0wR1d3r#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer View Post
Just install eu, copy/paste it so you have 2, then apply the patch to 1 of them and patch the other eu to full version for eu o.o
I am kinda running out of Hd space :D since i have B.O.T.S. , 2moons, UT2k4, Underground 2, Dekaron[eu] and sims 2(my sister's) installed. Is there any other way for me to keep the original game + PS without copy and paste?
(I also have a lot of other software installed)
06/05/2008 18:30 demonslayer#5
No. You need to have the EU client patched to version xxxxx (dunno what number exactly) to play on the priv server and version xxxxxx for the priv server. If they were the same exact version then it would probably work with a simple IP change but I dunno how to go about that =D