WTB RP's (International Rohan)

08/26/2011 23:33 jbar202#1
I would like to buy 30-50k RPs. I use paypal. Add my msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] please. Thank you
08/27/2011 08:25 horsomen#2
:) I am horsomen the one u PM a few days ago - I got a voucher for me ^^
He confirmed in my topic ^^ If u wanna buy rps PM me in MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or YiM: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/31/2011 05:23 jbar202#3
bump ^^
09/02/2011 12:16 mayharlin#4
horsomen is legit seller
(same as hola_js)
but I think he still have a ton of RPs to sale
I bought from him already, 2 times :)
If you doubt I will screenshot my paypal account and ROHAN account transaction to prove that I already bought RPs from these 2 mens
09/26/2011 08:02 Be-Gorgeous#5
Hi!

My name is Rasmus and I also got RP for sale. About 100 000 actually and alot of items to.

If you haven't bought any RP yet please contact me. :)



I also sell

4x Upgraded Mace - with 63 DD
3x Insurgent Chains +6
Alot of Accessory V+5 and V+6
7-8 Upgraded Regular parts unforged. Katar, sword and mace.
2-3 Enchanted Split parts 15x PD + HP
5 Enchanted Bedron parts 14x PD + HP (+7, +8 and +9)



Kind Regards, Bruno
11/02/2011 01:33 Raffodeft#6
I'm also looking to buy rps for International Rohan. Please contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
11/14/2011 11:11 RT123#7
Any luck finding a legitimate seller who's selling RP's?
11/23/2011 03:22 jbar202#8
WTB more RPs. Please add my MSN
02/06/2012 22:30 monkey2373#9
Please let me know if you need buy more RP, Please add my MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]