Alissar

08/26/2011 03:16 marwhite#1
So i heard people saying Alissar works can someone confrim this ?
08/26/2011 03:30 Copilot#2
Alissa is 100% patched, even opening the exe could cause you a perma ban + ip ban at a 90% chance.
08/26/2011 03:32 Mew2King#3
Yes AllisAR still works. Since no one else here seems to want to give out a bypass, I will post it myself. Enjoy leechers. :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/26/2011 03:48 likevvii#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2King View Post
Yes AllisAR still works. Since no one else here seems to want to give out a bypass, I will post it myself. Enjoy leechers. :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you so much! You should really make a thread of this.
Allisa still works, but i just found out that Dragon, Gm hide, etc has been fixed by Devcat. Im pretty sure they are still out there, you just gotta find the right packet.

Thanks.
08/26/2011 03:59 Osukenika#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2King View Post
Yes AllisAR still works. Since no one else here seems to want to give out a bypass, I will post it myself. Enjoy leechers. :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Lol. You got me kinda good I guess. I noticed it was a .txt file before I downloaded it, so I was like " wonder what it says".
Good shit broski.
08/26/2011 04:07 Mew2King#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by likevvii View Post
Thank you so much! You should really make a thread of this.
Allisa still works, but i just found out that Dragon, Gm hide, etc has been fixed by Devcat. Im pretty sure they are still out there, you just gotta find the right packet.

Thanks.
no problem. ^_^
08/26/2011 04:18 metric36#7
i have a feeling that you just made a note saying something random like "ur gay" or something like that im 2 lazy to go look cuz im pretty sure most ppl know you wouldnt have a bypass/if you did you wouldnt leak it
08/26/2011 04:21 likevvii#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by metric36 View Post
i have a feeling that you just made a note saying something random like "ur gay" or something like that im 2 lazy to go look cuz im pretty sure most ppl know you wouldnt have a bypass/if you did you wouldnt leak it
Yeah..... then why does, mabi pake, hackslash, MNG, tiara, Jap, ETC is on this forum?

BEACUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE NICE. if you dont like nice people, then dont talk shit about them unless you got proof. its not nice when people try to help and you step on them.
08/26/2011 05:05 Mew2King#9
I forgot to mention you can use mng.ini to inject this bypass. No injector is needed.

Load="HSBypass.dll"

Please note that its case sensitive. Happy hacking!
08/26/2011 05:08 Mew2King#10
I forgot to mention you can use mng.ini to inject this bypass. No injector is needed.

Load="HSBypass.dll"

Please note that its case sensitive. Happy hacking!

I forgot to mention you can use mng.ini to inject this bypass. No injector is needed.

Load="HSBypass.dll"

Please note that its case sensitive. Happy hacking!
08/26/2011 05:21 jas161#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2King View Post
Yes AllisAR still works. Since no one else here seems to want to give out a bypass, I will post it myself. Enjoy leechers. :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Oh wow this works XDXDXDXDXDXD thanks so much XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD.

Remember guys notepad is your friend.
08/26/2011 07:08 likevvii#12
whhh whhh whahhh???? T. TT.. TTT...RRRIIIPPPLLLEEE POST.
POST.
POST.
08/26/2011 10:37 happytoo#13
Allisa still works, but i just found out that Dragon, Gm hide, etc has been fixed by Devcat. Im pretty sure they are still out there, you just gotta find the right packet.
08/26/2011 13:39 kotarou3#14
Who else read "Alishar" as the thread title?
08/26/2011 16:18 illusionless#15
That.. bypass doesnt work on mycomputer.. says broken image or cant run in window...