06/01/2008 03:14 ~LightRuler~#1
Hey people i have search for a guide on epvp but i didnt found 1, can

someone make a guide from How to make a co registerpage im using mysql

THX!

And if there is already a guide then post it ^^
06/01/2008 03:25 lefteriskatakis#2
I dont get it...
06/01/2008 13:21 Hiyoal#3
You need to perform an Insert function using either html coding or php.
Dont ask me how, I dont know exactly...I only know how to do it in C# :p

Hiyoal :D
06/01/2008 13:58 EliteSide#4
lol if u dunno how to do this, then how u gonna "make a perfect stable source"
06/01/2008 14:42 © Haydz#5
Perhaps google? damn.. people are so lazy these days
06/01/2008 14:59 ~LightRuler~#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSide View Post
lol if u dunno how to do this, then how u gonna "make a perfect stable source"

1: i have make a perfect source working on patch 5011 on conquer client i must only activate npcs then im done
2: im already done with registration page so i dont need help anymore!
06/01/2008 15:49 EliteSide#7
lol u aint gonna make a perfect stable source mate lul just rage and quit, the only stable source thats public and perfect soo far is HadeSet and u didnt even give him credit on ur guide

btw edit ur guide, u dont need hamachi for anything, its bs and useless, make them a guide on how to forward ports
06/01/2008 16:50 ~LightRuler~#8
1: if u can read you know that i said its hadeset source
2: hamachi is for the persons hat have a router
3: stfu
06/01/2008 19:20 EliteSide#9
if u didnt notice, u should give credit to the person that supplied the source... (HadeSet) and i dont see no thank u towards him..

hamachi is for a person who cant forward ports tbh not if they have a router lol wat kinda dumbass reason is that, hamachi for peeps who have routers.. so technically ur saying everyone that has a router needs hamachi.

u stfu
06/01/2008 19:35 © Haydz#10
I'll have you know Hadeset's source is far from perfect and stable... the only people who have/could have a perfect source are korvacs,Q,bone-you and Infamous...
06/01/2008 19:42 ~LightRuler~#11
I hAVE MADE SOURCE NEW SOURCE BYMYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NO I WILL NOT PUBLIC IT I WILL START A PRIVATE SERVER WITH IT!!!!!!
06/01/2008 23:26 EliteSide#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LightRuler~ View Post
I hAVE MADE SOURCE NEW SOURCE BYMYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NO I WILL NOT PUBLIC IT I WILL START A PRIVATE SERVER WITH IT!!!!!!
lol good for u go get happy over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
I'll have you know Hadeset's source is far from perfect and stable... the only people who have/could have a perfect source are korvacs,Q,bone-you and Infamous...
tbh its the most stable and perfect source thats public.. u find me another source thats more stable then hadesets source. that u dont need to change anything and it can run without crashing or errors
06/01/2008 23:44 © Haydz#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSide View Post
lol good for u go get happy over it.

tbh its the most stable and perfect source thats public.. u find me another source thats more stable then hadesets source. that u dont need to change anything and it can run without crashing or errors
mine 0.0... its not public rofl.. although i agree COhadeset is probably the most stable COEMU source release... the reason for that is... hes took everything out and recoded a TINY bit of it... lolz
06/02/2008 02:11 EliteSide#14
lol maybe so but its still counted as a stable source tbh.
06/02/2008 14:03 leavemealone#15
Well your trying to make a account creation page, im quite familar with html and php, so here you are.

You have to download the attachment because every time i try post it, i get errors :s

I hope this is of some help, this is just a basic create account page for a mysql database.