Sims Social?

09/09/2011 20:47 xDaNnx#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by workallnight View Post
There are no hacks for sims social
are you kidding me? i have a friend that has 200K+ in 1 week... now you are saying there is no hack in sims social? think again
09/09/2011 21:21 kyle939#17
There are no real hacks for this game as far as I know.

If someone says there is, and sends you a link and it's got Surveys. Then it's a fake.
If they send you the file, then be wary. It might be a virus or something.

The game is web browser based and as far as I know, cannot be done. Not sure.
09/09/2011 21:30 jan2xonline#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaNnx View Post
are you kidding me? i have a friend that has 200K+ in 1 week... now you are saying there is no hack in sims social? think again
there is no REAL hack for sims social. Do you how did your friend got that 200k in 1week? It is so simple to get that amount of simoleons if you use your brain by using tricks. I can get more than that in 1 week if I want to.
09/09/2011 21:53 theSoulofAria#19
Surveys aren't always fake, but 99% of the time they are. If you want to get through one, give false info for everything. But please make sure they have a video showing in detail what it does. If it shows that it has 99999 simoleons and 999 energy, don't believe it unless in the video it shows the person refreshing the browser. Generally they're just gimmicks to get you to download them but won't work in the long run.

And remember to always, always, ALWAYS scan EVERY file you download! (Even if they don't come from a survey.)
11/25/2011 09:06 mamoruhighclass#20
Here >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tried it myself, it's 100% working

Also available: Cafeland and Backyard Monsters Cheat
11/30/2011 00:16 kunKa1#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoruhighclass View Post
Here >>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tried it myself, it's 100% working

Also available: Cafeland and Backyard Monsters Cheat
are you joking me? weebly site? you fool! dont fool this people around!
dont go to that site!!!!!