Silkroad 256x256 Windows 7 Icons

08/17/2011 07:17 STEELYJOE#1
Hi Everyone,
I guess this isn't really a coding question, but more of a request to an artist out there. I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in. My request is simple, I have been looking everywhere for some cool Silkroad 256x256 Icons that I can use to update my Windows Explorer library images. Would someone be willing to design 1 or 2 cool ones for me. I would totally appreciate it. Thanks for the time!
08/17/2011 15:47 Monaiz#2
Look for a silkroad icon you like..

Re size in paint/gimp
08/18/2011 11:04 lesderid#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaiz View Post
Look for a silkroad icon you like..

Re size in paint/gimp
If you upsize something, it gets pixelated, and I doubt there are many SRO icons larger than 256x256 freely available.
08/18/2011 11:07 Monaiz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
If you upsize something, it gets pixelated, and I doubt there are many SRO icons larger than 256x256 freely available.
Ah, true didn't think about that
08/18/2011 22:06 evolution007#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
my made:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
or you can also check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]