[QUESTION] about Kernel Detective

08/16/2011 15:05 curedseal#1
may i ask if Kernel Detective is working until now in GCPH ?
08/16/2011 15:37 Taec#2
Yup, it works for Win XP only
08/16/2011 15:54 curedseal#3
but sir taec ..
i'm xp user but when i use the dungeon sweeper of mr. megamanhacker my GC was always close after two minutes ..
08/16/2011 16:16 Taec#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by curedseal View Post
but sir taec ..
i'm xp user but when i use the dungeon sweeper of mr. megamanhacker my GC was always close after two minutes ..
ITs an unsolvable error, as win XP is not really compactable with the hack
08/16/2011 16:19 curedseal#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
ITs an unsolvable error, as win XP is not really compactable with the hack
sir taec what hack may i use for windows xp ?
08/17/2011 14:39 ★Wronskian★#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by curedseal View Post
sir taec what hack may i use for windows xp ?
@TS, In order for Kernel Detective [or should I say Defective :) ] to work on your WinXP PC, you have to do the clicking fast. Fast hands is the trick. I'm an XP user and it still works for me.... There are some videos here on how to work KD in XP.
08/18/2011 12:00 curedseal#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Wronskian★ View Post
@TS, In order for Kernel Detective [or should I say Defective :) ] to work on your WinXP PC, you have to do the clicking fast. Fast hands is the trick. I'm an XP user and it still works for me.... There are some videos here on how to work KD in XP.
thank you sir ..
:) i'll try that ..
08/18/2011 18:22 yobabness#8
hey bro... i was fast enough... didn't work for me... I mean i unlocked the ai.kom before the loading screen was done but I still got caught.
08/19/2011 14:04 curedseal#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobabness View Post
hey bro... i was fast enough... didn't work for me... I mean i unlocked the ai.kom before the loading screen was done but I still got caught.
me too ..
i click "close handle" before loading screen but hack detected ..
=(
08/19/2011 14:49 ★Wronskian★#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobabness View Post
hey bro... i was fast enough... didn't work for me... I mean i unlocked the ai.kom before the loading screen was done but I still got caught.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curedseal View Post
me too ..
i click "close handle" before loading screen but hack detected ..
=(
hmmm, if that's the case, then try what sir soul said to me:

Quote:
its not actually a trick but its worth the try..

heres how i did it,

download rktools once downloaded, restart your computer. after that go to run and type this

let "a" be your account name for example: "Abc,Administrator,Junior etc" your account name is the name that you click when you open your computer.

ntrights +r SeDebugPrivileges -u "a"

tell me if it works
08/21/2011 16:43 Rieve#11
I'm using KD in windows 7. It also works there. XD

Its not really KD that causes you to get DC-ed using XP. Its the HACK ITSELF.
I tried using KD in xp too and seems to get me past the AI.kom files without being noticed by GG, although its really the hack that has the problem.
08/24/2011 12:45 thornetic#12
I'm using KD and I'm an XP USER. I used Yoonade Ultimate Hack in coordinate of the KD. I'm not getting DETECTED, just do it very fast.

As the main.exe seen in the process, click it and click HANDLE.

Keep refreshing until you see the 2 AI\AI.KOM(correct me for the .kom filename) And CLOSE THE TWO HANDLES VERY FAST at the same time you CLOSE the 2ND or LAST AI.KOM.

CLICK DEACTIVATE HACK and CLOSE THE KD

*Don't wait for the AI.KOM to disappear in the handles, just CLOSE HANDLE it and at the same time DEACTIVATE the hack.*

Hope you get it.. :)

08/24/2011 13:56 .BumbleBe3#13
i suggest you use deskpins... it helped me a lot :D
08/24/2011 14:44 Azer23#14
Why is Kernel Detective not working in Windows XP Home Edition??
08/24/2011 14:49 Rieve#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azer23 View Post
Why is Kernel Detective not working in Windows XP Home Edition??
KD works on XP. It's the hack that doesn't work properly on XP.