Hello guys, recently I've been asked questions as to how proxys work and how to configure or use them to open more than 2 clients in isro, due to the new ip limit. I am not aware of any guide in epvp, and this should prove helpful after all.
Alright so, first we start by choosing what fits your needs. You can either use free proxys or paid ones. I personally use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but it's really up to you.. I do pay around $6 or $7 a month, for 10 ips, which can login a total amount of 20 characters, plus you're own computer's ip which makes it 22. That's the lite package, they have more if you want. I wouldn't suggest free proxys, at all.
Later on I will do a research on a few other proxy sites.
Current Proxy Sites:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Configuring proxy's to a bot can be complicated for people that are not familiar with it. So first, we'll start with SBot.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's pretty much what you have to configure. This option is located in the "Extras" section of SBot.
As you can see, you have two options at the top, for regular paid proxys, I use v5 which is the first option. Under that goes the ip, for example: 274.125.276.289 and right next to it goes the port which could be: 58899.
Now, when you are using a paid proxy, most bots will ask you for an id pw (Otherwise anyone could use it). So basically, you will put the same id and password that you registered with in proxybonanza or any other proxy site.
If it's a free proxy, you do not need to put any id and password, so you shouldn't click on " Use authentication".
That's pretty much it. Here's how to configure it on phbot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
mbot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
So that's pretty much it, simple right?
Also, this "274.125.276.289:58899" may confuse you guys, that's just the ip and port together.
I don't think agbot or ibot has this feature, although maybe it could be used with edxloader, i'm not really sure.
If there's any other bot that supports this feature and it's not mentioned here, please let me know :)
BTW, use all of this at your own risk, by using proxys, there's just a littleee chance that your proxy might get intersected, and you might get hacked. But there's a very low probability. I am not responsible for any loss.
Alright so, first we start by choosing what fits your needs. You can either use free proxys or paid ones. I personally use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], but it's really up to you.. I do pay around $6 or $7 a month, for 10 ips, which can login a total amount of 20 characters, plus you're own computer's ip which makes it 22. That's the lite package, they have more if you want. I wouldn't suggest free proxys, at all.
Later on I will do a research on a few other proxy sites.
Current Proxy Sites:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Configuring proxy's to a bot can be complicated for people that are not familiar with it. So first, we'll start with SBot.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That's pretty much what you have to configure. This option is located in the "Extras" section of SBot.
As you can see, you have two options at the top, for regular paid proxys, I use v5 which is the first option. Under that goes the ip, for example: 274.125.276.289 and right next to it goes the port which could be: 58899.
Now, when you are using a paid proxy, most bots will ask you for an id pw (Otherwise anyone could use it). So basically, you will put the same id and password that you registered with in proxybonanza or any other proxy site.
If it's a free proxy, you do not need to put any id and password, so you shouldn't click on " Use authentication".
That's pretty much it. Here's how to configure it on phbot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
mbot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
So that's pretty much it, simple right?
Also, this "274.125.276.289:58899" may confuse you guys, that's just the ip and port together.
I don't think agbot or ibot has this feature, although maybe it could be used with edxloader, i'm not really sure.
If there's any other bot that supports this feature and it's not mentioned here, please let me know :)
BTW, use all of this at your own risk, by using proxys, there's just a littleee chance that your proxy might get intersected, and you might get hacked. But there's a very low probability. I am not responsible for any loss.