[Request] Weapon Type Change Hack

05/24/2008 01:14 epicwin#1
Surely this can be done. I see no reason why it would be server sided.

What I'm asking is.. can someone find a way to make Leon,Hero,Relic weapons change into intense/normal weapons temporarily to use lucky box upgraders on them?

I'll do research on trying to figure it out but I don't really know where to start.
05/24/2008 01:28 azurenite#2
the results are only client side,, it can't be done
05/24/2008 01:31 epicwin#3
=[
05/24/2008 04:41 minori_aoi#4
Maybe.... there's a way

I saw someone selling +7 purple type weapon.
05/24/2008 07:49 bortakloy#5
Hmmm.. I think its possible... coz i've downloaded an item.edf file here that contains 0 sec pots delay.. and when i logged in to my char some items changed.. like nomral Black Siege bow to Grand Intense Black Siege bow.. Then i upgraded it using Keen Upgraders..When i Log out and change my item.edf back to its original file..i was surprised..coz now i have the item back to normal and its upgraded now @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i think its possible..

PS: someone here posted that he changed the intense weapon to normal ones..not sure
but you can try... :D
i forgot where it is...

HOPE IT HELPS!! ^_^v

press thank if it helps
05/24/2008 17:38 born12345#6
=]
11/04/2010 22:20 robert1551#7
kann mir jemand link geben ?? für ein S4Leauge hack ?? =)
11/04/2010 23:48 BankotsuBR#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortakloy View Post
Hmmm.. I think its possible... coz i've downloaded an item.edf file here that contains 0 sec pots delay.. and when i logged in to my char some items changed.. like nomral Black Siege bow to Grand Intense Black Siege bow.. Then i upgraded it using Keen Upgraders..When i Log out and change my item.edf back to its original file..i was surprised..coz now i have the item back to normal and its upgraded now @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i think its possible..

PS: someone here posted that he changed the intense weapon to normal ones..not sure
but you can try... :D
i forgot where it is...

HOPE IT HELPS!! ^_^v

press thank if it helps

item back to normal = is the same thing of: NO YOU CANT CHANGE ONE ITEM TO ANOTHER LIKE YOU WANT...

but the upgrade = server side so, you can change your staff to sword and upgrade...

change your staff to sword = CLIENT SIDE
upgrade = SERVER SIDE

so if you go to another COmputer you will have the Normal staff but its upgraded ;)
nothing special =/

MAYBEEEEE, there is a way to do that but its forbidden and not like you did.... you need to say to the server too that the item is another...
11/05/2010 00:57 vertillano#9
in short client side... but some are working like the sundries in oc.. u can make the npc in hq selling like sundries in oc..
11/05/2010 07:12 98mtl6#10
@all

here's a good thing about changing item types client-sidedly:

TYPE N ITEMS WONT BE DESTROYED WHEN YOU UPGRADE THEM UP TO THE 4TH STAGE.

dont be dumb, i said destroyed and not wiped out of upgrades.
11/05/2010 16:40 BankotsuBR#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mtl6 View Post
@all

here's a good thing about changing item types client-sidedly:

TYPE N ITEMS WONT BE DESTROYED WHEN YOU UPGRADE THEM UP TO THE 4TH STAGE.

dont be dumb, i said destroyed and not wiped out of upgrades.

interesting!!!, only chaging the item to another TYPE N and do the update?!