I need mod anim.dll Help

08/10/2011 23:46 david85078#1
I received a long search
Almost gave up
Please
Please give me mod anim.dll
Send me e-mail
for:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you :handsdown:
08/11/2011 00:02 harrybong1#2
Like everyone has this by now. It was leaked onto a private forum. Search harder.
08/11/2011 09:28 gameking141#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
Like everyone has this by now. It was leaked onto a private forum. Search harder.
Not everyone is good in the subject "google-ing"
08/11/2011 15:16 kill446#4
1. find any dll in ur computer
2. rename it to Mod aimn.dll
3. enjoy modding
08/11/2011 17:37 Alwaho#5
Well... I have not done anything in a while so, Mod_Anim.dll Is all client sided. This means that only you can see it. So it pretty much is useless unless you have the real one that is not client sided, instead it can be seen by everyone.
08/11/2011 19:31 razer951#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Well... I have not done anything in a while so, Mod_Anim.dll Is all client sided. This means that only you can see it. So it pretty much is useless unless you have the real one that is not client sided, instead it can be seen by everyone.
No... you are thinking of mod_Motion which is the thing Marck posted on here disguised as mod_Anim. mod_Anim is server sided.
08/11/2011 20:50 Alwaho#7
oh.. owo. I have no clue why you would use that tho? Why not use packets, so much easier...
08/12/2011 00:56 razer951#8
actually its alot more convenient to use mod_Anim
08/12/2011 01:49 gameking141#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
No... you are thinking of mod_Motion which is the thing Marck posted on here disguised as mod_Anim. mod_Anim is server sided.
Motion was the XML.
08/12/2011 08:58 kotarou3#10
God just create mod_anim yourselves...
It doesn't seem hard
08/12/2011 17:32 ReFuSeR#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <-Use it.
08/12/2011 20:35 Alwaho#12
lol @ google and I like packets better, they are just easier for me... I am just weird like that ;)
08/14/2011 08:30 CookieDemiGod#13
doanim 2 12 ftw 8D

edit: btw mines can be seen by all players o..o
09/26/2011 23:12 Bunie#14
I just got this to work, But, its client side only? i thought there was one that isnt.
09/27/2011 02:54 lilaznboy2#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunie View Post
I just got this to work, But, its client side only? i thought there was one that isnt.
There is one that isn't. Afaik, it's patched?