[TUT] How to create a CRC that will change servers

08/10/2011 12:20 0wnU#1
Hi,

Not sure if everyone knows this but....

Using the bypasses that are out there you will have to login to the game normally to build the crc(if you dont understand this step already i suggest you look up how to use the bypass). When you login, change servers. Then change back the origonal server you logged into.

So in example..

1. i load up the bypass for the first time, no hacks on
2. I login to my character on Kalibus
3. I change server to Asray
4. I change server back to Kalibus
5. I exit the game

This will build a slightly bigger crc folder but will allow you to visit each server twice. If you revisit the same server for the third time you will not be able to connect.

This way we have a little more freedom eh??

Have fun!
08/10/2011 13:49 happyphills#2
I dont know why but I dont have any "CRC folder"inside my bin folder!!! when I log-in and change server nothing changes, no crc folder appears

what should I do

Here is my bin folder [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/10/2011 13:51 pavkaspr#3
you are on win 7? i think that is the problem but im not really sure...
08/10/2011 14:03 happyphills#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavkaspr View Post
you are on win 7? i think that is the problem but im not really sure...
Yes I'm using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
08/11/2011 13:27 0wnU#5
make sure you are running both the launcher and the dekaron.exe as administrator. you can even try in xp compatibility mode.

right click on the exe you want to do this for select 'Properties' then on the window that appears choose the 'compatibility' tab. you can set both options in there.

I had many problems with the launcher with 64bit but fidling with those solved the issues.

good luck!
08/11/2011 17:48 Famou$#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyphills View Post
Yes I'm using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Make sure Dekaron.exe & Launcher.exe are both ran by admin and both don't have a compability mode checked. I also had the same problem. Oh & Delete Loader.log & rexignation and it should work.
08/11/2011 19:37 happyphills#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famou$ View Post
Make sure Dekaron.exe & Launcher.exe are both ran by admin and both don't have a compability mode checked. I also had the same problem. Oh & Delete Loader.log & rexignation and it should work.
Thanks, It worked perfectly, now I have CRC files:D
08/13/2011 16:05 lanla#8
Guys,

Done evrything that been advise by u guys but now my game dont even wanna start. It become dead after 30sec. can anyone assist. By the way i'm using XP.

Thanks
08/14/2011 17:20 jhipson#9
--
08/16/2011 13:15 Brutalon#10
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

:rtfm:
08/20/2011 09:07 Jactation#11
Hey guys.

How to use the bypass i bought one :P..

You gotta repack data with my share file with edited CVS etc etc..

But i dont know were to put the CRC folder? it goes in bin right? and the rexign?

then run the bypassed launcher?

Is that right?
08/20/2011 23:17 Jaga1235#12
im having the problem of not being able to log in, and it says client is not up to date :(
08/20/2011 23:50 hellllllltomx#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaga1235 View Post
im having the problem of not being able to log in, and it says client is not up to date :(
same :mad: