[Dragon Nest] Bot

08/24/2011 10:20 lonesoljahs#61
Why are you idiots even giving statements out, the less the bot is known the better. next thing you know stinking kids well be going around bragging about the bot and then getting it patched.

regardless if this bot works or not. Herpa Derps.
08/24/2011 16:39 haxereth#62
I bet you are all the same person as you have very low posts and as he made his first account here in 2005 he could have easily made a few random ones years later. Anyone someone just post a freaking video of you turning the hacks on and open up the game.. If he really wanted to sell the bot he would do that.

Also, in the "reviews" they all say they were "hesitant" or "skeptical" at first and just kinda say the same thing but slightly reworded. I wonder how fun it is to come up with random stuff to say good about your bot ;)

*inb4 he logs in them and says they aren't his accounts.
08/24/2011 18:47 leesyaoron#63
Hm, well the best possible way I can advise here so we can all know for sure this is "LEGIT" and not a "Quick-Buck Scam" is to let that whoever he is provider to use his Bot in "TEAMVIEWER" now that will show some REAL PROOF! Don't you guys agree? Well, the seller must not be afraid or not consider this because THIS IS the best and possible way to prove your LEGITIMACY.
08/24/2011 22:46 elevul#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesyaoron View Post
Hm, well the best possible way I can advise here so we can all know for sure this is "LEGIT" and not a "Quick-Buck Scam" is to let that whoever he is provider to use his Bot in "TEAMVIEWER" now that will show some REAL PROOF! Don't you guys agree? Well, the seller must not be afraid or not consider this because THIS IS the best and possible way to prove your LEGITIMACY.
That's going too far.
A simple video of the bot starting and showing us how it works ingame would be more than enough.
And a price cut wouldn't be bad either. :D
08/24/2011 23:19 slamakos#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesoljahs View Post
Why are you idiots even giving statements out, the less the bot is known the better. next thing you know stinking kids well be going around bragging about the bot and then getting it patched.

regardless if this bot works or not. Herpa Derps.
Easy boy!!!
08/25/2011 08:40 li7aznboi228#66
any1 else us this bot and @ lvl 13 every dungeon u do is abyss mode and u end up dying every run?
08/25/2011 09:43 chrischoi614#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlol View Post
all i did is just follow the screenshot i uplaod that came with the bot its not hard to set up, only problem i had was that i didnt know how to get to the other setting then i found out once in game with the bot press the "home" key and alt tab it will bring other setting the bot is straigth forward to set up, as for making videos am hopeless wouldnt know where to begin

yea nexus only good for fast leveling to 22 best place i found bot to farm is prayer retreat i got 2 pages in my storage full of crude onyx its getting to the point am about to give them away i getting that many
oh WOW really, kk good =D im gonna try that, btw my bot got ,idunno how to even say it, when i attak it does no damage but the animation is still here -.- i think my bot is busted/banned, are you using multiple accounts? you knokw how to prevent that?
08/25/2011 10:36 Sizzlol#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi614 View Post
oh WOW really, kk good =D im gonna try that, btw my bot got ,idunno how to even say it, when i attak it does no damage but the animation is still here -.- i think my bot is busted/banned, are you using multiple accounts? you knokw how to prevent that?
what class are you trying to level? i will see if i can help with your problem
08/25/2011 14:38 chrischoi614#69
its a cleric, not really using the bot for leveling tho,more like for gold xD, btw do you have msn or anything, I can add you and we can talk, since we are bot buddies while others are still scared right here lol!
08/25/2011 18:01 joeycrash135#70
DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..

Just downloaded the files. Extracted and ran many virus scans on it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD..
2 files in the DNB_AUG20 folder have a trojan (Thed.A) inside
yfdnluqi.exe and dnxf.dll are the files which contain the trojan.

More info about this virus
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/27/2011 20:41 master138#71
how do u set the bot so that it mails reaper chain stub/ crafting mats etc
08/27/2011 20:45 .~Prawness~.#72
Im gonna try the bot, i'll tell you guys how it goes.
08/27/2011 23:43 russki1#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeycrash135 View Post
DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..DO NOT DOWNLOAD..

Just downloaded the files. Extracted and ran many virus scans on it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD..
2 files in the DNB_AUG20 folder have a trojan (Thed.A) inside
yfdnluqi.exe and dnxf.dll are the files which contain the trojan.

More info about this virus
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thed.A is Themida, its a measure against wiseguys. But as with any program, use at your own risk.
08/28/2011 04:00 master138#74
bot isnt selling the powders properly for me
08/28/2011 15:28 999vip999#75
I love how you have to pay $20 for a hack that doesn't even work...
:)