Question on changing enchant rate

08/08/2011 15:59 TheSyn#1
Ok so was wondering if there is a way to possably make. Enchant rates different for the pvp zones. Like make
[10] for 1-15
[15] for 20-30 and
[20] for 70 pvp. I know how to change them just never thought about if u could have them different for each pvp zone. Not sure if that is a database thing or a game.exe thing or just not possable. Any help would be appreciated
08/10/2011 12:53 viper4513#2
The only thing i could suggest is to stop players from getting more of the 10 and 15 enchant items. But i guess that would make a tonne of work for you, having to give players their enchant items each time they wanna enchant gear for those levels of PvP.

i dont think there is any way of "restricting" the level of enchanting how you want :)

Maybe set the game to automatically give players enough enchant item to enchant there gear at those levels, when they reach the level, or when they make there character.. Hopefully someone knows more info about this and knows if it is possible to do what you want :)
08/10/2011 18:51 [Admin]Snuggle#3
I talked to some of the well known devs about this before when I ran Chaotic.
Was wondering the same thing lol
They said it can't be done like that. It's enchants or no enchants(or you could just remove the enchant items from the gears of that area). Which I doubt you want to do that :p
This was like a year ago though so I'm not sure if something has been figured out o.O
*Goes around and asks*
08/10/2011 20:44 TheSyn#4
Ahh ok sounds good was just curious :D. I'll keep looking around but sounds like i got my answer thanks for responding. ;) Let me know tho if ya come up with any news if ya would please