[RELEASED] Ninja Saga Fiddler2 Hack Collection from Faisal Khan

08/08/2011 14:17 ±ZeroºSystem±#1
GET ALL HACKS OF NINJA SAGA HERE !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/08/2011 14:52 AlphaZerο#2
VirusTotal?
08/08/2011 15:08 XT14N#3
hey,is the kyubi hack safe?.
08/08/2011 15:43 ±ZeroºSystem±#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZerο View Post
VirusTotal?
I don't think theres virus because I downloaded most of them and my Anti virus is Premium and Internet Downloading safety upgraded
08/08/2011 15:56 AlphaZerο#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ±ZeroºSystem± View Post
I don't think theres virus because I downloaded most of them and my Anti virus is Premium and Internet Downloading safety upgraded
And what is, if the virus is crypted?
08/08/2011 16:44 ELVOIGO#6
Is there is any hack for ending this tensai Exams
08/08/2011 16:47 ±ZeroºSystem±#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZerο View Post
And what is, if the virus is crypted?
Fine, =='
08/08/2011 18:57 AlphaZerο#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ±ZeroºSystem± View Post
Fine, =='
What? Mhm, just add a VirusTotal, than everybody will trust you.
08/09/2011 13:51 ±ZeroºSystem±#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZerο View Post
What? Mhm, just add a VirusTotal, than everybody will trust you.
How to do it.
08/09/2011 13:59 AlphaZerο#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ±ZeroºSystem± View Post
How to do it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2011 14:04 XT14N#11
i already downloaded it..safe..but the kyuubi hack is safe though?