About Destroying Sun Item

08/06/2011 11:42 {^_^}#1
i need some inputs from the Alchemy experts around here.
i just recently collected my myth accessory set and tried to make it +7 but the problem is, i'm not lucky enough.
the highest + i could get is only +4 then everything else fails.
i'm using lucky avatar + lucky powder + lucky stone + premium+ and still it would fail.
anytips on how to make +7 easily?
i have been thinking of collecting d10 sun accessory then destroy it to make Advanced Elixir Sealed B. what you guys think?
08/06/2011 11:45 19Cristian89#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
i need some inputs from the Alchemy experts around here.
i just recently collected my myth accessory set and tried to make it +7 but the problem is, i'm not lucky enough.
the highest + i could get is only +4 then everything else fails.
i'm using lucky avatar + lucky powder + lucky stone + premium+ and still it would fail.
anytips on how to make +7 easily?
i have been thinking of collecting d10 sun accessory then destroy it to make Advanced Elixir Sealed B. what you guys think?
I just made em +5, bought with arena coins d10 sun rings, broke em and used adv to +7.
Truth is that on the first myth ring that i tried +5, it took over 200 elixers. The other 3 parts went easier.
08/06/2011 11:54 {^_^}#3
yup, you're right on the 1st ring that i tried to make +5 but it just would go thru. yeah, i guess i have to collect again arena coins for the d10 sun ring. it only costs 335 arena coins per piece. by the way, at what + should i destroy a d10 sun accessory to give 100% adv elix sealed B item?
08/06/2011 12:24 papapajo#4
you should pimp them paralell, beacause you won t often fails 2 times in a row, so if 1 fail the other one will success, so you don t need to waste so many elixiers like when you pimp every item for him self ;D
08/06/2011 12:32 19Cristian89#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
yup, you're right on the 1st ring that i tried to make +5 but it just would go thru. yeah, i guess i have to collect again arena coins for the d10 sun ring. it only costs 335 arena coins per piece. by the way, at what + should i destroy a d10 sun accessory to give 100% adv elix sealed B item?
suns give B elixer with any plus, i didnt even pimp the d10 sun rings, just broke them directly.
08/06/2011 13:17 {^_^}#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
you should pimp them paralell, beacause you won t often fails 2 times in a row, so if 1 fail the other one will success, so you don t need to waste so many elixiers like when you pimp every item for him self ;D
hmmm, nice tip you got there. will try this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
suns give B elixer with any plus, i didnt even pimp the d10 sun rings, just broke them directly.
good to hear that, thanks. will follow your tips too.

1 more question, from +4 to +5 and fails, will it break the item? i have tried before on my nova armor, it broke the item. was it a bug or it has a very small % of breaking the item?
08/06/2011 15:04 fro_#7
My friend destroyed clean sun +0, got B.
08/06/2011 17:50 {^_^}#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
My friend destroyed clean sun +0, got B.
thanks dude for confirming this. i was able to make the myth set +5 after buying all the accessory elixirs on the server. lol, luckily there was enough. now i'm collecting arena coins again for d10 sun ring to dismantle.