Ok who did it. Did all get ban. Did you got lvl 120? Did you got banned if you didnt use your stamps? Did stacks of 99 stones survived on your alts? ;)
did u dupe on it or just put stones there? if its the second one they wont ban him cause maybe someone bought duped stones but didnt know it so i would be unfair xD But its webzen nothing is impossible :)Quote:
They already lost it.
I hurd some accs got banned but not all of them. I have some stones left I just wonder if that twink didnt get banned because they didnt get to it yet or it wont get banned at all.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
how do you know that its a dupe? ;>
It can be anything else actually ;)Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]