Whatever happened to Item manager

08/03/2011 23:16 amandaah88#1
As the title says. what happened to Item manager ? i've heard nothing from Mister smith for like 2 months and frankly im surprised no one been QQing on the forum like a madman/woman.

is the item manager working as it is but you need to use a bypass or... is it 100% outdated? <<
08/04/2011 01:37 willuchiha#2
At the moment it isn't working, but MrSmith said he would work for an update ...

read [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/04/2011 21:07 amandaah88#3
Thanks for the reply. sadly thats nothing i didnt know allready/ didnt allready state in my previous post.

i know it isnt working, but there's been some patches where item manager would work with a different bypass. ive tried it and it doesnt on this patch tho however. so yeah its not working even with a proper bypass. prolly due to changed values. again.

As for mister smiths post. yeah i know. but it's been more then a month since then and , as isaid before. there's been no word from him about weither he's working on it or completely neglecting it. I can lock a treadh and say " ill fix it soon" aswell, that doesnt mean itll be " soon" at all, not saying he's ignoring the community or anything. just saying its possible... due to the lack of contact.
08/05/2011 02:48 MrSm!th#4
it is working with a bypass so far. its just detected by xtrap.

i am currently working on this to make it work for those guys without any working bypass, too.