ALERT ALL!!

08/03/2011 19:04 Slaeghtor#1
Two hackers here may steal your account. The hackers are XxharCs and _DeadCross_. So a lot of player of Fantasy Tennis has been hacked.(my 3 friends too.) So they all 3 are downloaded elitepvpers hacks. take care about it and don't download with tactless.
08/03/2011 21:19 Sakumii#2
I scanned XxharCs links and got lots of viruses:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2011 23:00 may2bee#3
_DeadCross_ scam of the world
08/03/2011 23:03 hengzakung#4
my Acc too the one who was in my Acc he allegedly said he has bought for 90 Euro then i wrote a Ticket and now my Acc get Bann for 2 weeks then i will get back with new PW and E-Mail -.-
08/03/2011 23:09 may2bee#5
I downloaded all hacks here and a nothing happened a whole week (Im playing with my friend's account, he quited, so I dont care if it gets hacked and im willing to take the risk).

Btw I suggest not to use the word "keylogger" because it teaches people about the existence of keyloggers and it creates more hackers in the world.
08/03/2011 23:15 XxharCs#6
Driocheīs hack and the hack from KillaZonePlaya are infected with a phishing/keylogger and are not safe.
Donīt download them if you donīt want to loose your accīs.
08/03/2011 23:21 Sakumii#7
It is _DeadCross_ hack which is evil. I downloaded it 2 hours ago in a new compouter and I got hacked now.
08/03/2011 23:28 faca2009#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakumii View Post
It is _DeadCross_ hack which is evil. I downloaded it 2 hours ago in a new compouter and I got hacked now.
I also got hacked after downloading _DeadCross_ hack. It is the only hack I downloaded here.
08/03/2011 23:52 PoIyamorous#9
deadcross is the one who steals accounts here. I was not hacked by other ones.
08/04/2011 10:40 XxharCs#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaeghtor View Post
Two hackers here may steal your account. The hackers are XxharCs and _DeadCross_. So a lot of player of Fantasy Tennis has been hacked.(my 3 friends too.) So they all 3 are downloaded elitepvpers hacks. take care about it and don't download with tactless.
Man why should i steal your accīs*. If you would know what i have released :facepalm:
08/04/2011 10:43 Sakumii#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
Man why should i steal your acc. If you would know what i have released :facepalm:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Its full of viruses. scan it.
08/04/2011 10:49 hengzakung#12
Post edited
08/04/2011 10:49 XxharCs#13
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Source Code of the QS Bot:
Code:
~deleted.
not worth to discuess about it~
08/04/2011 11:42 mammasaid#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Source Code of the QS Bot:
Code:
~deleted.
not worth to discuess about it~
yeah i lost my account too and i download your qs bot -.-...

why u say " not worth to discuess about it" because its infected!!!!!
guys dont download his QS bot you will lost your account TT...
3 years i play FT and i never hacked before... thx xxhacs really for ruin my lifeeeee
08/04/2011 11:49 XxharCs#15
Nice MultiAccounting~

Itīs not infected noobs, here you have the source again and leech it -..-"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Code:
#RequireAdmin
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=07.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=QS_Bot x32.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=XxharCs
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y
#Obfuscator_Parameters=1
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
HOTKEYSET("{F9}","Ende")
MSGBOX(0,"Info","By XxharCs.")
$1=INPUTBOX("Press F5","How many seconds to wait before pressing F5:","","",250,130)
$2=INPUTBOX("Press W","How many seconds to wait before pressing W:","","",250,130)
$3=INPUTBOX("Press Space","How many seconds to wait before pressing Space:","","",250,130)
$4=INPUTBOX("Press E","How many seconds to wait before pressing E:","","",250,130)
MsgBox(0,"Info","~Have Fun~")
FUNC ENDE()
WHILE 1
EXIT
WEND
ENDFUNC
WHILE 1
SLEEP($1)
SEND("{F5}")
SLEEP($2)
SEND("{w}")
SLEEP($4)
SEND("{e}")
SLEEP($3)
SEND("{space}")
WEND
Ah and btw, donīt ask me anymore to create hacks for you.