Big Problem(Plsss help meeee)

07/31/2011 17:28 SerGoMan#1
Halloo I neeed help
Ok so
1:I have windows 7
2:My antivirus is Avast

My problem is:,,So i dowload the game and i instaled,I open with Run AS administrator and Xtrap loading perfect the GameWacher loading a 1sec maybe 2 and disapears and nothing appears:((,,

Plsss help me i love this game:(((:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
07/31/2011 17:29 [Х]Platin#2
Restart pc.

When it doesnt work then, try it with turning off avast.
07/31/2011 17:39 SerGoMan#3
nothing change:(((((
How to turn off the avast??
07/31/2011 20:59 BestTiger#4
Quote:
Originally posted by SerGoMan
nothing change((((
How to turn off the avast??
Avast will show on the right of the taskbar, just right click the avast icon and shut it down





If i help you Press [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/01/2011 20:28 [S]Lash#5
why did you post this picture?

and sergoman install s4 league new or look here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/01/2011 21:05 aliketenci#6
close your firewall