My bot server 24 / 7
FOREWORD
I'll try this first. If there really are people who use it, I would pursue it even further. This thread will be improved again Optical .. everything is still just a test. Please read and thoroughly first before you postet your opinion!
How safe is it for me?
So first I will tell you that the offer only in the course of this week will be valid. The prices are noted below. I'm kind of all bots (also BioBots, but if you get a spell, not surprised) to run. To your safety, you can also enter everything by TeamViewer Live (as user name, password).
Information System
Since I've now bought a new laptop, my old PC is free. He's got Intel Pentium with 1.8 GHz and Windows XP. The Internet speed is on average 50 Mb / s and the internet never fails!
Prerequisites
Your need min. Level 10 to be (used for your safety!) And gebotet is never on the maps x-1! Which maps etc.. says her tell me about it!
Prices
The first 5 users can use my services for free for 1 week! Dannacher each new user can test for 1 day for free, and then just decide whether he wants to use it or not!
Then it says:
Duration: 1 month
Pro Account: 5 € (and each additional 1 € 5/User- max.)
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Duration: 1 week
Pro Account: 2 € (and each additional € 0.50 (50 cents) 5/User- max.)
Contact, schedule and payment options
Contact: Skype (more coming), ICQ (also coming)
Languages: German, English, Arabic, French!
Payment methods: PaysafeCard
Procedure: You send me a PM !!!). Skype, ICQ or ePVP (BUT NOT WITH YOUR DATA Then you can enter everything via TeamViewer.
Since the offer is still to come during the week, the first 5 to book a place schonmal via PM here in the forum for the free weekly .. just in the subject line service bot or something to write. The names will be mentioned here (the forum user names of course)
Otherwise, please just wait a bit
I know there already are many that offer something like this, but who wants to can come to me
(english)