Question About Private Servers

05/05/2008 04:55 Castiellos#1
Well i am really quite new with private server with 2moons and etc. I just have few question.

1) I have to download the real 2moons in Acclaim then apply the patches from the private server?

2)Which private server is currently working continuously fine and with a high popular amount of people?

3) Is the EXP rate good enough to reach lvl 100+ without any stress?

Sorry for asking too many question, i am just new to this. I use to play 2moons in Acclaim but i quit at lvl 95 cauz of the grind that was bad.

Thank you.
05/05/2008 06:18 zencious#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatix View Post
Well i am really quite new with private server with 2moons and etc. I just have few question.

1) I have to download the real 2moons in Acclaim then apply the patches from the private server?

2)Which private server is currently working continuously fine and with a high popular amount of people?

3) Is the EXP rate good enough to reach lvl 100+ without any stress?

Sorry for asking too many question, i am just new to this. I use to play 2moons in Acclaim but i quit at lvl 95 cauz of the grind that was bad.

Thank you.
1) No not for most servers i seen. Depends on the server i guess

2)[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] This is a working pserver and very populated

3)I think its not much stress to get to level 100 bc i got level 96 within 6 hours.
05/06/2008 02:33 Castiellos#3
^

Between 6 hours?!?!

Thats amazing!

Thanks a lot!

+Thanks :)