PROOF that bero213 is a LEECHER!

07/25/2011 09:55 phil7ix#1
a message from "Robert Bernardos" (bero213)..

ScreenShot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Robert Bernardos (bero213)
I didn't leach that hacks from you I leach that hacks from another forum! That is first thing I have to say! Second: You leached that hacks too! Third: You leached all the hack you've posted! Fourth: I am true hacker! I leached just two hack and that one was without giving the credits cuz I didn't know the name of the hack maker! I made a lot of hacks! And you didn't post any hack only that one that was out for a long time ago! And now you liar, leacher and stupid phillipines kid here says to me that I am leacher! At least I made some hacks! And 90% people say "You make us money bero, we don't make it for you" Cuz I don't need 1000 likes to my page to leach someones hacks! You should give the credits to true hackers: Negativkarma, Slother, kabayo000, uRBAN dAMAGE and me! We made that hacks, we!! Only we! But you leached! Your notting else but a 14 years old phillipens shit that has expired! And don't reply to this because you know this all is true! Ofcourse you will counteract to this! But in you know for your self this is really true!
"I didn't leach that hacks from you I leach that hacks from another forum!"
i didn't say that the codes are mine.. (compare me to you?).. duuuuh.. tooo poor.. you leech it from our forum!!

"Second: You leached that hacks too!"
did you say "too".. hahaha.. so you mean it.. you leech it :).. leechers don't gives credit to the owners, i give credits from them :)..

"Fourth: I am true hacker! I leached just two hack and that one was without giving the credits cuz I didn't know the name of the hack maker!"
true hackers are the one who have there own codes for there "UNIQUE" hacks.. you can give credits to the owners even you don't know there names/usernames.

Example:
"credits goes to the owner/coder of this code"
like what ive done to my page "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"..

"You should give the credits to true hackers: Negativkarma, Slother, kabayo000, uRBAN dAMAGE and me!"
your included??.. tooo funny.. Slother say that your a leecher :confused:..

Proof:
07/25/2011 09:58 nNF12#2
Yup I think bero only does the posting jobs. The people behind the scenes are Negativkarma, Slother, kabayo000, uRBAN dAMAGE. He either trades with other people and posts it and then claims the credit for posting. I don't see why he does that but I guess he gotta do what he must do.
07/25/2011 10:15 phil7ix#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNF12 View Post
Yup I think bero only does the posting jobs. The people behind the scenes are Negativkarma, Slother, kabayo000, uRBAN dAMAGE. He either trades with other people and posts it and then claims the credit for posting. I don't see why he does that but I guess he gotta do what he must do.
"Yup I think bero only does the posting jobs."
like what leechers do :).. Negativkarma, Slother, kabayo000 and uRBAN dAMAGE should choose the right users to share there codes..
07/25/2011 11:15 needone#4
haha true or false BERO is a true leecher...proof posting in facebook
07/25/2011 12:15 phil7ix#5
owning other codes.. fu**ing sh*t.. bero your such a leecher!
07/25/2011 12:19 alferezk#6
1000000% agree
Symbianize RULES!
07/25/2011 12:25 phil7ix#7
Symbianize RULES :rtfm:!

:handsdown: Symbianize :handsdown:
07/25/2011 12:36 Sosila#8
phil ur a such a poor hater
07/25/2011 12:48 bero213#9
Well did you read the whole message!?
07/25/2011 12:53 phillorenzo20#10
O.O
I Didn't Expect That
07/25/2011 13:04 bero213#11
Well what is a prove if a Slother said that!? What is he! He is a leacher!? You wanna proof too? Here is a pic that Slother is a leacher: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/25/2011 13:07 phil7ix#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosila View Post
phil ur a such a poor hater
and you.. your such a looser :p..

pleasing for codes :o.. ahhhh :rolleyes:.. your so cute Sosila :p..
07/25/2011 13:11 bero213#13
that was 3 month ago you stupid old crap!

and Sosila has nothing to do with this!
07/25/2011 13:12 phil7ix#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
Well what is a prove if a Slother said that!? What is he! He is a leacher!? You wanna proof too? Here is a pic that Slother is a leacher: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
so you and Slother are leecher.. ohhh now i know.. thanks for the info bero.. hahahaha..
07/25/2011 13:13 rawr235#15
wow and here u are giving other leechers crap when ur the biggist 1 SHAME ON U BERO