Bower

05/04/2008 13:01 Sareni_SRB#1
hi im waiting for the server GAIA and i want to make a bow char

my questions:
1. what time the server gaia come?
2. what i the best for a bower (fire, ice, or lightning imbue)
3. is farming with a bower good?
4. are bower good at pvp or pve?
and my last question is ------> what is better pure str, pure int, hybird,.....

ps.: i just want to make 2 skilltrees
05/04/2008 13:08 Eckoro#2
1. When Legend 3 comes out, which is fairly soon about this month
2. I would go for lightning as you get grass walk with it, Cold is sometimes good because freezes their characters preventing them from attacking and slowing them down, can get annoying for them
3. Depends really on your stats, but if you have a large gap then yes it is
4. Yes depending on their stats, pure str will give you lots of health and strength.
05/04/2008 13:30 SpriGgy#3
that doesnt really helps, cause he only wants to skill 2 trees.

1. Legend III, only god knows^^

2. with 2 trees, only Fire when being pure STR
-increase phy power, Magic Protect, strongest Imbue, resistence

-as hybrid light or ice

3. with 2 trees you dont have to farm that much. Always gap 3 should be enough or farmin 150k SPs before then gap 1 or 0

4. Bower are good, but no one testet him with 2 trees here, cause all are on 3 or 4 trees atm, that makes all stronger then someone with only 2.

5. With 2 trees only str or maybe hybrid, but not INT. For Int you need min. 3 Trees. (Bow, Ice, Light)
05/06/2008 09:05 chocodipper#4
1. what time the server gaia come?
2. what i the best for a bower (fire, ice, or lightning imbue)
3. is farming with a bower good?
4. are bower good at pvp or pve?
and my last question is ------> what is better pure str, pure int, hybird,.....

1. [no comment :p]
2. i'd say, if you really only want 2 tree's, go fire...
tho it's almost impossible, you need parry buffs etc... you have no form of phy. defence, wich will force you to go into armor... or at least protector, and doing that makes you hella slow...
archers need agility and speed... so you might wanna do pacheon+ lightning+ fire and fit yourself in a protector set.
3. farming works fine. just go into the nachals room in the final room of the cave,,, mobs in there spawn very quick and have low HP... you need good accesoire's or a lot of universal pills there tho..
4. bowers pwn if they have pacheon, lightning and fire... but your equipment is more important then your build. also you need to know how to handle an archer :) you need to know your skills, but also the one's of your enemy...
if you see that a hybrid s/s nuker is coming at you to slice you with a combo-combination, you simply use 5 arrow knock-back and then ghost-walk your ass out of there to do a long-delay skill like strong bow craft...
with only 2 tree's dont go bow.
with 3 tree's go pure str archer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
4. Bower are good, but no one testet him with 2 trees here, cause all are on 3 or 4 trees atm, that makes all stronger then someone with only 2.
not entirely true. i used to have 2 trees. lightning and pacheon.
very easy to handle. if you are not willing to pvp until 71, wich was when i started farming.