PET????

07/24/2011 15:38 caps1256#1
is there any pet besides boss pet that can get in a dungeon????
07/25/2011 10:51 ToraKun#2
this is posted in gcph section so my answer is gcph related
well no
because the sidt and pip were already removed
you can get sidt's feather 50x + it's book = sidt egg
you can get pio's bandage 50x + it's book = pip egg
they got removed so they won't be obtained anymore
07/25/2011 13:26 grant9525#3
Nope... But i guess you can still get a PETBOX[DUNGEON]..

I got mine and i obtained a Sidt egg
07/26/2011 08:57 rhikhu#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant9525 View Post
Nope... But i guess you can still get a PETBOX[DUNGEON]..

I got mine and i obtained a Sidt egg
Yep & I know how to bug that dungeon pet box!:D
07/26/2011 15:48 ·Ghσst#5
in the event . :D there was a pet :D
07/27/2011 08:56 Rieve#6
I think tora's right. The sidt and pip pets were removed from random drops including the book on the shop. I don't know if you can really still get them at pet boxes.

Lucky I still have them. haha
Try playing NAGC or KGC. you'll see what they have there now which isn't available here yet.
07/27/2011 08:57 lordverrek#7
game ?
07/27/2011 09:07 Rieve#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordverrek View Post
game ?
What dood? Can you be more specific? and uh... try to avoid 1-word posts dood 'cause stuff like that are like fire in the mod's eyes.