Dekaron evolution

07/23/2011 18:28 ARAGORN.96.96@hotmail.com#1
Pff... i'm ready to kill my self or drop my PC at window :D i can't bypass the protect of Dekaron evolution ... -.- (Evoshield.dll) anyone know how to do it? or how i can change evoshield.dll from inside? cuz when you start laucher it check for evoshield + if any file (CSV) is changed, the laucher or shield i don't know sure :D change files back to official... if no one understood what i want i say it briefly (short :P) i need bypass of Evoshield.dll or any guide how to change the file "Evoshield.dll" from inside to change he's commands help please ^_^ :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down:

Thanks.
07/23/2011 18:29 [DEV]Harmony#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] View Post
Pff... i'm ready to kill my self or drop my PC at window :D i can't bypass the protect of Dekaron evolution ... -.- (Evoshield.dll) anyone know how to do it? or how i can change evoshield.dll from inside? cuz when you start laucher it check for evoshield + if any file (CSV) is changed, the laucher or shield i don't know sure :D change files back to official... if no one understood what i want i say it briefly (short :P) i need bypass of Evoshield.dll or any guide how to change the file "Evoshield.dll" from inside to change he's commands help please ^_^ :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down:

Thanks.
:awesome::eek:
07/23/2011 19:50 ARAGORN.96.96@hotmail.com#3
Hey Harmony did you know ? :))) you are [DEV] at server? :)
07/23/2011 19:54 [DEV]Harmony#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] View Post
Yes I am.
07/23/2011 21:59 HellSpider#5
Last time I checked Evoshield.dll redirects ws2 imports and acts like a wrapper to those, manipulating data. You could just emulate that function. Though, I'm quite sure there is a lot more now. :)
07/23/2011 22:33 911Hacker#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Last time I checked Evoshield.dll redirects ws2 imports and acts like a wrapper to those, manipulating data. You could just emulate that function. Though, I'm quite sure there is a lot more now. :)
We need an entire 83KBs, just to redirect sockets?
:rolleyes:
07/23/2011 22:36 ARAGORN.96.96@hotmail.com#7
Harmony you need to know what to do ^_^
HellSpider, you mean you can do it ? bypass shield? if yes post a guide how please :D or send to my e-mail [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or skype Eq321995 because some ppl don't want to ruin games for that don't post bypasses and etc, public... (if you mean can't to bypass shield sorry cuz my english isn't fine ^_^) and spider... have something to can change libraries of *.dll files?

Thanks.

and if anyone know how create bypass tell guide please... cuz i learning C++,C visual,C,delphi and more... and i trying to create bypass :P
and please!!!!!!!!!! who know use SQL help please!!!! cuz i want to open database of dekaron (elite dekaron or any other) and add D-shop coins, change name. i have the proggram but i don't know how to use it :P
07/23/2011 22:55 HellSpider#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
We need an entire 83KBs, just to redirect sockets?
:rolleyes:
That's why I wrote that there is most likely more, I don't have your client installed atm. Evoshield.dll used to be kinda dull in the past (1st version, idk?), anyway it was months ago, doesn't matter. :)
07/23/2011 22:57 ChineseBoy168#9
Quote:
Quote:
Harmony you need to know what to do ^_^
HellSpider, you mean you can do it ? bypass shield? if yes post a guide how please :D or send to my e-mail [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or skype Eq321995 because some ppl don't want to ruin games for that don't post bypasses and etc, public... (if you mean can't to bypass shield sorry cuz my english isn't fine ^_^) and spider... have something to can change libraries of *.dll files?

Thanks.
Lol why would a DEV tell you how to bypass it and let you screw up the server -.-'
07/23/2011 23:11 ARAGORN.96.96@hotmail.com#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseBoy168 View Post
Lol why would a DEV tell you how to bypass it and let you screw up the server -.-'
haha :D i just ask :D
07/24/2011 02:09 [DEV]Harmony#11
Quote:
haha :D i just ask :D
And that makes you look kinda dumb.

Also do you really think if anyone is bypass it he'll just give it to you? :awesome:
07/24/2011 03:22 ARAGORN.96.96@hotmail.com#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post
And that makes you look kinda dumb.

Also do you really think if anyone is bypass it he'll just give it to you? :awesome:
no... anyway i have good offer :p
08/03/2011 08:21 dairene13#13
i tried in bypass dekaron evoshield and it works just do this

1 install processhacker-2.19-setup/then open
2 open your dekaron evolution laucher and wait till it load
3 when you are in login/go back in process hacker then find dekaron evolution
4 right click then properties /then to to thread tab then find 3 evoshield.dll right click it then click suspend
5then when you do that you can use any cheat like cheat engine /trainer
any hack are works with no dcsuch as teleport/ vac hack no works anymore and need an update .

happy hacking
08/03/2011 11:54 =Seph=#14
lol that sounds a little to easy.

-edit-
I went to the forum, and they are doing a emergency maintenance.
So they are probably patching it now.
08/03/2011 13:57 dairene13#15
just try it so that you know what i mean....i tried it and it works