ImmortalRappelz (Hamachi Test Server)

07/21/2011 20:11 kavik11#1
Because of some complications with the server, I am shutting it down. There was a login error and I dont have enough experience in SQL to fix it. Let this thread die like the rest of them.
07/21/2011 21:53 evonvenom#2
room full xD
make anather on ^^
07/21/2011 22:14 piratehat2#3
GZ you lasted half a day

EDIT: I was being generous you lasted 2 hours
07/22/2011 15:16 Ranma014#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratehat2 View Post
GZ you lasted half a day

EDIT: I was being generous you lasted 2 hours
:D nice one
07/22/2011 15:59 kavik11#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
:D nice one

You couldn't let the thread die like I asked, could you?
07/22/2011 18:30 Ranma014#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
You couldn't let the thread die like I asked, could you?
It will die sooner or later, but before that we need to comment on your fail. if you want it to be removed, just ask a forum moderator, he/she'll delete it >_>
07/22/2011 18:37 keskin66#7
Late KAVİK1 EMERGENCY CONTACT ME

Contact: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dinleyin
07/22/2011 19:29 piratehat2#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
It will die sooner or later, but before that we need to comment on your fail. if you want it to be removed, just ask a forum moderator, he/she'll delete it >_>
i was told that forum moderators are myths :confused: