Please explain...

04/30/2008 21:18 isostar#1
So, i got an elite SRG cap on my water and of course i cant trade/drop/sell it. The cap isnt locked. So, i put it in inventory, then killed my water 231263176 times and the cap didnt drop. Then, i equipped the cap back and killed my other noob 123128931 times to get black. Then i killed my water again and that bitch still didnt drop my fucking cap. What is the point of item lock if items above elite quality dont drop in any case. If there was a faggot trying to hack me, he would unlock my gear,make partners, wait 3 days or 5 idk, and then traded his noob.

Please tell me a way how to move my cap to another char coz im out of my options. (does marriage+deposit in husbands/wifes house work?)
04/30/2008 21:33 evanxxxm#2
isostar@
just tested, elite items DOES drop
but as u mention, it is a SOC elite item, which in the system it will count like 100times more valuable
so as one of the new patch function, valuable items will not drop what-so-ever

well actually u answer ur own question already
make partner, wait, trade
or
just make it market character forever, and when u want to trade, just make sure both accounts have some cash
04/30/2008 21:54 isostar#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
isostar@
just tested, elite items DOES drop
but as u mention, it is a SOC elite item, which in the system it will count like 100times more valuable
so as one of the new patch function, valuable items will not drop what-so-ever

well actually u answer ur own question already
make partner, wait, trade
or
just make it market character forever, and when u want to trade, just make sure both accounts have some cash
Guess i gotta make all my a-cunts merchants then. :(