Ibot crack 3.05

07/19/2011 00:42 fabiodias1987#1
Is it possible?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and
07/19/2011 02:36 yerssony#2
Thanks
07/19/2011 02:39 fabiodias1987#3
thanks for wath? I only asked if its possible... Couse for me is not working :S
07/19/2011 05:06 stainersxm#4
it worked on one of my accounts not all
07/19/2011 07:54 dude805#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stainersxm View Post
it worked on one of my accounts not all
it was probably a 24 hour trail
07/19/2011 07:59 kamieniarz#6
it's not any crack :| it's just license or trial...
07/19/2011 12:50 NeX##7
EDIT//
Don't download this and install it! Never! This is a modified iBot Installer.exe! It isn't detected by any Anti Virus Programs, because the Virus was putted by ADS (CMD) into the *.exe! If you install it and restart your Computer, there will be then always a Hosts CMD window, which will close automaticly and it will send all Account Names and Passwords (like Facebook or E-Mail!) to a FTP-Server or/and an E-Mail Adress! NEVER USE THIS! If you used it, REINSTALL YOUR COMPUTER AND CHANGE ALL PASSWORDS!

Guys, believe me to 100%!

#Closerequest
#Maybe Banrequest, I think he knew that with 6 Posts!
07/19/2011 13:02 fabiodias1987#8
No I didn't... I install this shit. Gona reinstall the windows.
07/19/2011 13:04 NeX##9
@fabio:
Ok sry.. I said "maybe" ;)
But before reinstalling windows, change all your passwords!
07/19/2011 13:27 fabiodias1987#10
Okey, thanks a lot. Gona change it in my girlfriend's computer