Playing KSRO

04/29/2008 02:00 psro1991#1
I just downloaded KSRO (Korean silkroad online), installed it,updated it.. but, i click start, it looks all good but when its about to actually start i get the ????????? error...

If anyone has had this problem and knows the fix please tell me.

Dont ask me why im trying to play ksro :)
05/09/2008 15:43 tolba2006#2
im playing ksro....


but when i download it , installed and updated it.. i entered soo easily...

u may have to change ur language to korean or to reinstall it..
08/21/2008 02:41 Danny Diablo#3
Hi, I also have the same problems.

I could update, the ksro client, successfully. deinstalled that one once ksro and installed that one again, that stays problem furthermore.

Somebody has one there solution way's?
08/23/2008 22:42 Hunter2007#4
you need to set the unicode language to korean
08/24/2008 21:09 mecanicu#5
u need ur windows cd and instal the korean language ... go on control panel on regional language and instal asian language.... better information go on google and search there for info