[Release] Dye System

04/28/2008 07:58 funhacker#1
The following release is bought to you by me "funhacker" aka BiG-MaC of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], this system allows players to dye their casuals into 4 different colours, bringing about another 90possible casuals making it hit over the 100s.

This system isn't 100% complete I still have to locate the royalattire miraclelight dragoncorselet and emerald robe textures and fix a bug with the silver wings. I haven't added ones like pinkromance tranquiltime and elven dance yet.

Icons haven't been fully completed so they just use the same icon as their original casual.

The casuals that don't work have been coded in still but are currently locked.

I have used a pattern to my cq_action code as to be able to add more to it later.

Creds goto Joe of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for showing what I was doing wrong in itemtype.dat and shop.dat.

download the database.zip which contains the client and database files needed,
for the cq_action i included a template line you can use when importing.
for cq_task make sure you leave itemname blank
if any icons or such are missin please let me know

Here are the files:
04/28/2008 08:35 Diablo69r#2
wow O.o they are Kickass! keep up the good work guys :D
04/28/2008 09:11 funhacker#3
u can edit the ani file if you wish or wait till i upload the fixed one, purple dyes icon doesnt show due to a typo
04/28/2008 09:31 crueby#4
Could you post some screeenies please
04/28/2008 14:37 funhacker#5
players posting pics in this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/28/2008 23:37 Gamma{ACME}#6
seeing as some are to lazy to click link ill post my screenie of my casuals

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Big tax-invoice is in the mail for Modelling :p
05/07/2008 09:34 funhacker#7
wow a 13.3 : 1 thanks ratio ^_^

not updating untill all bugs are gone and will also place sql script as it seems alot of people dont know how to import via txt files
05/07/2008 21:19 revolution263#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
wow a 13.3 : 1 thanks ratio ^_^

not updating untill all bugs are gone and will also place sql script as it seems alot of people dont know how to import via txt files
Lol Thanks, I was just about to ask how to do it. I tried messing with it but couldnt manage to figure it out.
05/08/2008 07:04 PsykoChyld#9
lol thanks fun, i owe ya one man
06/28/2008 09:47 ForsakenDeath#10
can someone please post sql scripts for dye system or how to use txt files easily and quickly please im noob at this scripting stuff
06/28/2008 11:06 funhacker#11
use your import data feature and chose the appropiate table to import to each time, then click each data field and chose the right data I have included a bug free template on the first line of the cq_action it will have to look different each space so 1,2,3,4,5 so on is ok
06/28/2008 12:09 apoxdeath#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
use your import data feature and chose the appropiate table to import to each time, then click each data field and chose the right data I have included a bug free template on the first line of the cq_action it will have to look different each space so 1,2,3,4,5 so on is ok
can you just make a sql script?if you dont mind me asking
06/28/2008 16:09 funhacker#13
no because if you learn how to use the import which is quite simple it is 10x faster then an sql dumb and no im not writing it out by hand either thats over a 1000entries :/
06/28/2008 18:19 ahmedpotop#14
lolz i only go on all them control+c go in the cq_action as an example control+v
06/29/2008 18:15 PsykoChyld#15
wow such a waste of time ahmedpotop.. Considering funhacker showed me a much simpler and quicker way to do anything concerning the database. It takes you how long to add stuff to your database.. sad really

here is a usefull tidbit of information... USE EXCEL

look i posted something useful