Question.... can someone give me the patch link plz?

04/27/2008 08:50 baryaish12#1
I want to play sro Pserver and i saw that I need to DL some patch....

I tried to DL it but the link is broke.... someone have a working link for me plz?

thex alot!
04/27/2008 08:58 street617#2
went to the Nuba dick like you are already here to become completely exhausted all times eyes search to help you!
FUCK OFF!
04/27/2008 09:05 baryaish12#3
What is ur problem man?
I look in the forum and I didn't understand what i should do so i ask for people to help me....

and i got more question.... I need to DL the chines and the english media and then what I need to do?

thex for help....
04/27/2008 09:08 mandaloske#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


and have fun
04/27/2008 09:13 baryaish12#5
The links r not working do u know y?
04/27/2008 09:16 mandaloske#6
working dude!!! except register website
04/27/2008 09:24 baryaish12#7
Tell if the steps i do are right plz:
1) I reg to the game.
2)I have the Game.
3)I DL the chines and English patch.
4)I extract the files to MHTC folder in driver C.
5)Now when I press on the icon of the game its do ?????????
do u know what I need to do now?

plz help me I really want to play....

thex alot :)

Now its say there is a check....
What I need to do?
04/27/2008 10:41 street617#8
when the official server is checking you know when it will end? Yes this is true, but it is private server here know nothing! so that either read topics carefully and do not ask questions or melodious Bay head itself more as a wall idiot!
04/27/2008 15:03 iShotUDie#9
look to my signature :P have fun