KBOT RESELLER 100% TRUSTED

07/15/2011 10:53 kbotromania#1
Hy

My name is Maryo i'm a new kbot reseller to prove I'm a authorized reseller please visit ivan website

OFFER: If someone bring to me 7 costumers have 1 licente NO GG for free

SUMMER GAMES

Who buy this week Most licenses at the end of week will be lucky winner of an account DarkOrbit
Prize description

Ship=VENGEANCE FUL ELITE

Shild=SG3N-BO2=16

Engines=G3N7900=16

Pilot bio=22 POINTS

Skylab= LVL20

Server=EU GLOBAL 2

Lvl= 18

IRIS=8

My website is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
kbot no gg --10 euro
kbotGG--20 euro
kerkava 6 months--15 euro
kerkava 1 yer --20 euro

For the moment i accept only PAYSAFECARD because i have problem whit my paypal acount

Yahoo messenger:kbotromania
Yahoo mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
My web site:kBot & kerkava DarkOrbit Browsergame

24hour team viewer consultation

Go here to prove i'm a authorized reseller 7 PLACE [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/15/2011 11:02 panzertank#2
why are there so many resellers..?
07/15/2011 11:15 kbotromania#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzertank View Post
why are there so many resellers..?
Really are many but not many survive in this business is not easy to be reseller and to begin to be reseller must enter an amount of money from your pocket to not let customers wait with activation and new resellers not introduce money they believe they can make money from nothing and this makes the customers wait or not to give the license to costumers
07/15/2011 13:08 Hυηт#4
I want a picture from Ivan that u are trusted ;)
07/15/2011 13:52 kbotromania#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hυηт View Post
I want a picture from Ivan that u are trusted ;)
Here is the picture from ivan website

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And here is the link from ivan reseller list [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/15/2011 15:20 Huskers73#6
Very trusted Reseller, I bought 2 licence from him and was activated within 30 min.
07/15/2011 15:20 old_friend#7
No offence, but why do you start another thread for everything you want to say ?
I have a single thread where I resell the kbot... how would be if I was started another threads for every contest that I have made or other problems ?

Stay in 1 thread, this is called spam
07/15/2011 15:53 kbotromania#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
No offence, but why do you start another thread for everything you want to say ?
I have a single thread where I resell the kbot... how would be if I was started another threads for every contest that I have made or other problems ?

Stay in 1 thread, this is called spam
Sorry man but i macke this new thread because the another thread i can not change the name the other post is called 7 days offer blabla and this thread is whit my offer whit my competition to win the darkorbit account I promise this will be the last
07/20/2011 01:39 kbotromania#9
days 21,22,23 I will not be here to activate licente
07/20/2011 01:42 got2beAoutlaw#10
this is a very trusted reseller yes :)
i bought 1 kbot GG license from him earlier :)
07/20/2011 12:40 kbotromania#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by got2beAoutlaw View Post
this is a very trusted reseller yes :)
i bought 1 kbot GG license from him earlier :)
thanks man
07/20/2011 13:36 SUPERZETH#12
so much resellers :P
07/20/2011 20:24 kbotromania#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERZETH View Post
so much resellers :P
LOL that is not a problem you can choose
07/20/2011 21:17 almazzz#14
now you are resseler,but do yuo know how the transaction goes?you give customer and all info to the resseler,the reseller sends it to admin(admin activates it ).:D
07/21/2011 08:06 kbotromania#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by almazzz View Post
now you are resseler,but do yuo know how the transaction goes?you give customer and all info to the resseler,the reseller sends it to admin(admin activates it ).:D

Man that is not true i know verry good how the transaction goes.After payment you give me the costumer id from kbot control center i do not need your user id from your acount and i send you the monei for activation in your control center and you activate the licente not an admin