S>CABAL PH DAMAGE HACK w/ SAMPLE VIDEO

07/14/2011 22:38 k9crow203310#1
I quit selling DH, don't pm me about it
07/15/2011 06:33 Patrenpatren#2
wow what a price... but its worth it right? does this still require a bypass?
07/15/2011 20:04 k9crow203310#3
Yes, very very worth it.. bypass is included
07/16/2011 20:16 k9crow203310#4
up, i'll be selling this hack until july 17, 2011 only, it's up to the people now who already have the hack if they would sell it or not, or do something annoying in cabal,

You guys should know how to use it right, thanks to the people who bought the hack

I'll be releasing my new hack soon
07/17/2011 05:51 Ozzy_Prank123#5
i wanna try it and avail if it will surely work T_T
07/17/2011 16:42 k9crow203310#6
I quit selling DH
07/17/2011 17:12 energizerz#7
Buying here. who's willing to sell. pm me ur location. tnx
07/17/2011 17:37 k9crow203310#8
Lot's of cheap sellers out there, if ever the DH is patched, i'll help those people who bought the hack from me, for now i quit, don't ask me about Damage hack