Summer website

07/10/2011 02:41 Korean_Ps2#1
hello my friend we spent the summer site set ... but I tried to catch and did not work .. I'm posting here so that people can share with us and fraud

website:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

need log on alaplaya before enter the website...
07/10/2011 12:35 snafu#2
Hmm it is a bit serious, sorry but i think so that it is a "Keylogger website" ( I do not knwo the english word :awesome:)

I think you want the id and pw of all these stupid people ;)
07/10/2011 13:02 [长]Twixx#3
It isnt a keylogger website. It is the Website of alaplaya from a another country i think. ^^
07/10/2011 13:27 [Х]Platin#4
I donīt get it, Why are you posting this?
We donīt have a code and so no benefit from it.

EN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
DE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/10/2011 22:36 neyo32#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by [长]Twixx View Post
It isnt a keylogger website. It is the Website of alaplaya from a another country i think. ^^
its the Portugal / Brazilian website and its really from alaplaya (i know cause im portuguese).

i dont get the point of this thread :bandit: