Retro accounts for free :)! Just register

07/11/2011 16:43 Shane¸#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
You cant ddos their hoster with a couple of random kids from epvpers. Mos of them are from poor countries so their internet connection may be really slow aswell. Probably you're a pr0 hackzor kid that types ping ****************** thinking it works, well i would not be surprised if thats the case :)
ping zszc.li 65000 -l -t
but it doesn't do a shit

65000 unit of packets aren't even enough to take down a commondor64
07/11/2011 18:10 WorldDj#92
Every thread about zszc is turning to a hate thread...I mean alright, it is corrupted and stuff, but who ever wanna play, let him play.
07/11/2011 23:00 eendje#93
where can i download x_x
07/11/2011 23:16 Iorveth#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Every thread about zszc is turning to a hate thread...I mean alright, it is corrupted and stuff, but who ever wanna play, let him play.
Let them hate. We all love haters,aren't we?
07/11/2011 23:46 Nadon#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
No fuck you; I'm getting sick of these "Neutral" retards who know nothing about this server... If you didn't play on this corrupted server, and lost a lot of money because of the greedy fucks over at zszc, than stfu and gtfo of these zszc threads...

And of course were not gonna let them just be, only retards like you would let that happen. After being sucked dry by ocean, than to only get the server you play on to get shutdown.