Paying somone to set me up a conquer private server

07/07/2011 16:34 malone8965#1
:mofo:

i am willing to pay for somone to set me up a private server on a vps, (i will pay for vps too)

i watch patch 5095 or 5165 but other patches are ok

i want everything fully working like the real co (no monk)

inc soul gears and good npcs for buying soul gear and new garments etc

please pm me on here or add me on msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

(i would prefer an email)

thankyou !
07/07/2011 16:50 BaussHacker#2
Why would they make you a server, when they can make one and get 100% profit them self?
07/07/2011 17:01 malone8965#3
i dont know i just cannot make one ive tried and tried i need somone to help me ! could u not set one up for me bausshacker and ill pay you ?
07/07/2011 18:01 CØĐ£Ř||Mã©hÍñє#4
add me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/07/2011 18:10 Lateralus#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Why would they make you a server, when they can make one and get 100% profit them self?
Man, I want a server exactly like CO's, except more efficient, with better advertising, more players, and every bug fixed, along with a completely custom client. I also would like you to set up the server for me and host it. I'll give you 10% of the profit.
07/07/2011 21:51 malone8965#6
bump
07/07/2011 22:04 BaussHacker#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by malone8965 View Post
i dont know i just cannot make one ive tried and tried i need somone to help me ! could u not set one up for me bausshacker and ill pay you ?
I could set one up, but do you got the 5000$ I want to have? :bandit:
07/07/2011 23:02 malone8965#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
I could set one up, but do you got the 5000$ I want to have? :bandit:
5000$ lol u must be toking on some stinky shit haha seriously tho how much ?
07/07/2011 23:13 Huseby#9
Sticky

#Closed