[Guide] Little Lost NPC's2

07/05/2011 13:12 L9090#1
*
07/05/2011 13:28 homaru#2
Well this was more or less useful,8D.
---<insterdouchetrollnamehere>--- hey legatos!
---<Legatos>--- -snore-
---<insterdouchetrollnamehere>--- b**** -mounts on pet-
---<Legatos>--- H-H-H-HOLY *** QQ
anyone wanna guess where i,-insertdouchetrollname- took legatos? o3o
07/05/2011 13:47 adam_j#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by L9090 View Post
I haven’t seen much love for people actually trying to learn. If someone has tried and failed themselves and they ask for help, you should help them if you can
You've seen people trying to learn?

If they were trying to learn, they'd read the threads pertaining to the mods they want to learn about.

Hey guys, +1 for team QQ.
07/05/2011 14:10 jinkei#4
:D Question answered- So... >3> Thank you for the guide. <3
07/05/2011 14:12 adam_j#5
You're probably using windows vista/7, and thus, failing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by L9090 View Post
@Every single thread. QQ and you admit to being a douchetroll?
Aww, that's cute. You think anyone cares about your opinion :3

I can't blame ANYONE for mocking these retards.
For instance, the one above has actually stumbled upon the resolution to his/her/it's problem, yet, will probably still not manage to get it working without further assistance.
07/05/2011 20:49 shadowsforu#6
Why would you show idiots how to do this? Now everyone's going to be trolling and moving NPC's everywhere, and I will have to move them back.


Fuck you, dumbass.
07/05/2011 21:27 Cy09#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
Why would you show idiots how to do this? Now everyone's going to be trolling and moving NPC's everywhere, and I will have to move them back.


Fuck you, dumbass.
Yay for another one who actually moves the npc where they belong :D
07/05/2011 23:00 Celestial Link#8
Yay for the fact that dumbass nubs with 12 count posts are finding a way to make a name for themselves.. By leeching off another person and just adding pictures. K. Douchetrolling has begun. Problem, brosan?
07/05/2011 23:06 adam_j#9
Oh look, more douchetrolls.

Are we an army yet?
07/06/2011 03:46 Ayamin#10
I spent an hour to figure this out and you just go ahead and release it.

y u do dis 2 me
07/06/2011 05:13 Celestial Link#11
I didn't realize that nubs were people, too. -thumbs up-