Need your help experts! :D

06/30/2011 02:49 Leon.#1
To lvl 105 I will have to spend some time be4 I reach it, but I've searched rev6 for quests that are unlimited, and found this:

Becoming a Deity (1)
View NPC Chat message (Click Here)
Lv Requirement:100, Available: Can be repeat
Egyptian Soldier Turian
Eliminate 300 Unegs.
Reward: 14043 Gold, 2801540xp, 250sp
? Mission
Eliminate 300 Unegs.

? Reward
EXP 2801540 / Skill Points 250 / Gold 14043

? Type
Repeatable

? NPC
Egyptian Soldier Turian / Egyptian Soldier Turian

? Monster
Uneg

Are people doing these quest, I mean you have unlimited attempts, so you can bot 24/7 and become really good exp. If it is good, what's even better than, to LTP or be in a pt.

One more Q, What is ATP, I've saw it at the 105+ quest, you become like 1000 AP.

Thanks
06/30/2011 02:51 Naruto™#2
nice!
06/30/2011 03:07 Hyperlite#3
Fastest would be 8-8 party. And to stay on Unegs till 105 would take for ever..

2.8Mil exp, not worth it ( would be around 0.10 ~ 0.12 % tops ).
Mobs give me 7.5k on my 105.

Lets say you kill 8 a minute, which is fairly quick..
+- 2940000000 for a level
7500 x 8 = 60000 ( .0049% per min )
300/8=37.5 min to complete, make it 42 to complete quest and walkback..

Thats 37x .0049 =0.1813%+0.12=0.30% every quest loop, 0.39% an hour..

Worth it? Not really, I do 0.75% an hour at my party, which has only 2 wizards in it.


Then again, who am I to know right? total exp is based on my 105 account, a lower level char would obviously get more exp, but I doubt it would go over .50% any time soon..
06/30/2011 16:37 Leon.#4
Can I double thank you somehow? :D

Your answer is perfectly formulated, thanks. =)
07/01/2011 01:48 Leon.#5
My 2nd Q... Why the F is it lagging so much, they've killed me coz of the lag, even dropped my staff, they're lucky it was my 2nd weapon, 4 buff. If I dropped my sun staff I would choke somebody.
07/01/2011 07:56 Hyperlite#6
Where are you grinding at?

In the Hotan area I get mad lags too, but thats because of them consigment bots.. Anywhere els I'm doing fine.
07/01/2011 14:41 Leon.#7
The whole hotan server is under lag, evety city/province except downhang and FW.