Eden Eternal Simple Bot

11/23/2011 21:59 cazirrez#676
Jewbacca, blinko,

Did they do something different to the memory structure as well? Been trying to get base address for hp but have been going in circles. Perhaps u hv seen this in French server?

I hv no luck of advancing with my current technical knowledge. Please give some pointers.

Btw, toben if you can't find yourself, ask politely, this thread has been going for so many months, and seems like you only know have to ask and ask and learnt nothing..And still be loud about it.. It's people like you that turns me sick inside.
11/23/2011 22:07 rshanne#677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
im just only asking!because when i log on earlier i saw so many people still using bot...so theres a big deal with that?
And so what if they use a bot? Are you sure its the same bot as this? Your just waiting for the update and your still mad? As if your paying the guy to make it.
11/24/2011 00:16 pakupaku#678
no flaming guys... relax allright
11/24/2011 02:46 Ploxasarus#679
Quote:
Did they do something different to the memory structure as well? Been trying to get base address for hp but have been going in circles. Perhaps u hv seen this in French server?

I hv no luck of advancing with my current technical knowledge. Please give some pointers.
Multi-level pointers now.

Quote:
im just only asking!because when i log on earlier i saw so many people still using bot...so theres a big deal with that?
Pure keyspam bots, no pixel/pot detection at all just tab/attack/tab/attack and after x seconds == pot.
11/24/2011 03:56 xtianxcorex#680
update it please :))
11/24/2011 11:56 tobebenjo#681
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshanne View Post
And so what if they use a bot? Are you sure its the same bot as this? Your just waiting for the update and your still mad? As if your paying the guy to make it.
Who told you that i was mad?lolz!im just only explain what did i saw..lmao!!just read it clear if where's mad.conversation in there...
11/24/2011 15:27 rafaelagun#682
Does anyone have any news on the update of the program to eden?
if they have to post awaiting update please ...
11/24/2011 15:58 blinko#683
It seems that the game client can now detect Cheat Engine and other memory scanning software. We're hoping to get around this though. I've already found the Base address and noticed that the offsets for most values have changed +4 bytes. I can do some mathematics using the old base addresses to try and obtain the new base addresses for target. Then we'll have hp/mp and target which is really all that's needed to get the bot to run.

base_address = 0x00CD65F0
base_offsets =0x2D4:0xC:0x240:0x18

It doesn't use offsets 0xC, 0x4 for HP anymore for example
It'll be using 5 offsets.
11/24/2011 16:37 Ploxasarus#684
Multi-Level pointers for the win!

Also, i have been sharing with blinko some information for those private server people out there that have a bit of decryption knowledge..

This is the location of the packed files within the .pkg folder for the Taiwan version, reason i'm posting that is because you have to manually input each file for the US version and it isnt a list like how x-legends has it done. Aerias is located [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , just add the file information at the end like example [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and you can just download all of the server files and then its up to you to decrypt them.

In relation to the detection,

It is detecting the driver hook & also it sends a red flag to the server before disconnecting you. Been checking packets with this and doing some snooping, wonder if there building a ban list..
11/24/2011 22:33 strikeraid#685
I know it won't do any good because these companies don't give a shit bout us, but you can always place blame on false positives. If they say they have real proof of us using 3rd party software, we'll respond by asking how they got this information... putting rootkits in our PCs. Although, they might've covered their asses within the eula. lol

Anyways, if anyone can find me in a different forum, I've posted ways around all these.

-Shieza
11/25/2011 05:05 Ploxasarus#686
Quote:
(b) WHEN THE SOFTWARE IS RUNNING, AGE MAY OBTAIN CERTAIN IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS OPERATING SYSTEM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR HARD DRIVES, CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT, IP ADDRESS(ES) AND OPERATING SYSTEM(S), FOR PURPOSES OF IMPROVING THE PROGRAM AND/OR THE SERVICE, AND TO POLICE AND ENFORCE THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE EULA.
Its stated in there License Agreement. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] does work for it so i'm curious in the difference of how it is actually doing its detection.. Guess i have to even further unpack the client to figure out what exactly aeria is up to..
11/25/2011 08:41 rafaelagun#687
He made ​​program "afkguy" is still working?
and this is how he managed to circumvent the detector engner the game?
hug waiting for good news
11/25/2011 09:56 cazirrez#688
Hi Blinko,

Hmm im not sure if you base works.

but then i've been going in circles after many tries

basically

[[[[1F37D370+0x88]+0xc]+0xc]+0x4] = 13039 (32EF) ----stage 4
[[[[[1C407650+0x24]+0x88]+0xc]+0xc]+0x4] = 13039 (32EF) ----- stage 5

Im at stage 5 where its beginning to loops continuesly back to 4..

I tried putting your addresss into cheat engine but it is not giving the value of hp
11/26/2011 06:21 juantae#689
sir blinko nid help in bot, coz aeria update their game even cheat engine is not working plz help us
11/26/2011 06:54 blinko#690
Quote:
Originally Posted by juantae View Post
sir blinko nid help in bot, coz aeria update their game even cheat engine is not working plz help us
Be sure to give Ploxasarus thanx !
I've attached an updated bot to this post. If it wasn't for Ploxasarus We'd have no way to target our mobs. He's also helped to revive the Zoom hacking. Just gotta tweak the source a bit first.

I forgot to Translate the Help menu back lol too lazy to re-upload. So....
F1 - Starts / Stops the Bot.
F3 - Closes the Bot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Enjoy !