help for vac

04/06/2008 14:36 acaro#1
I make all hack without vac. I need new aikey if any1 have and give me in mp i give a vendor hack (make 1 vendor in all map in x y coordinate) is good for full inventory and for buy manapot :D
04/06/2008 17:42 TOXSIN#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Refer to this thread please, I could not send you a pm due to an error, also I aswell as others in UG has tried to spawn vendor npcs, and monsters in other maps, I could only achieve getting the dot on the mini map if you do have such a hack please post a screen shot of an npc that you made spawn otherwise I am 95% certain it doesn't work.
04/06/2008 21:11 acaro#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOXSIN View Post

Refer to this thread please, I could not send you a pm due to an error, also I aswell as others in UG has tried to spawn vendor npcs, and monsters in other maps, I could only achieve getting the dot on the mini map if you do have such a hack please post a screen shot of an npc that you made spawn otherwise I am 95% certain it doesn't work.
04/06/2008 21:17 TOXSIN#4
And can you actually talk to him and use the options he gives? And can you do it with a stash keeper, or a shop to actually make this useful? Cuzz if your just adding cooper to Loa thats pretty useless. :P
04/06/2008 21:24 acaro#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOXSIN View Post
And can you actually talk to him and use the options he gives? And can you do it with a stash keeper, or a shop to actually make this useful? Cuzz if your just adding cooper to Loa thats pretty useless. :P
cooper and stashkeeper in all map r useless without vac :/ (and if i talk i can buy) :D
04/06/2008 21:26 twizted786#6
show a screen shot of you buying something from him in somewhere that you would normally vac
04/06/2008 21:42 acaro#7
If the map have npc you can convert to vendors or other (and can change the coordinate)

If you do not have the vac you are not interested sorry

i make the screen tomorrow i go to bed now
04/06/2008 21:44 Aaron26#8
I have a feeling it doesn't work tbh, people have tested it.
04/06/2008 21:49 TOXSIN#9
Yeah as I have said, noone in UG got it working if you have then great chances are you can get into UG yourself if you release it to a mod and it WORKS... And yes I assure you I can vac in BMR, as I've said on numerous posts its not hard once you know what your doing.
04/06/2008 22:08 twizted786#10
hmm if you can get this shop keeper hack to work.... how can you not get the vac to work?