The most unpopulated server

06/24/2011 20:23 CatalinB15#1
How can i know the most unpopulated server ? I mean a server poor at players . thanks !
06/24/2011 20:25 autofighter#2
Japenese version of conquer online =P

Its completely dead you would be alone there haha
06/25/2011 17:29 CatalinB15#3
Lol .. i am american . just for english . can anyone help me ? wanna play co again ..
06/25/2011 20:59 OELABOELA#4
Turkish conquer, nobody there.
06/25/2011 22:10 autofighter#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Turkish conquer, nobody there.
agreed lol average 6-8 people
06/26/2011 07:03 CatalinB15#6
SERVER please from Conquer Online American co.91.com
06/26/2011 07:14 autofighter#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalinB15 View Post
SERVER please from Conquer Online American co.91.com
Lol well, no one will be able to tell you the LEAST populated server as they are all pretty balanced.

I know the most populated servers will be the newest ones (ie. Gardenofeden) because when they come out people like to try to be the best.

But yeah no one will know least populated , if you want one least populated to your standards you may have to experiment by creating accounts on different servers to see which one suits you best.
06/26/2011 21:07 CatalinB15#8
I was thikning CO have a top ..
06/27/2011 00:18 don_killu#9
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Check for Top Nobles. Lowest might be a Server where ppl dont bulk that much.

But I never saw a Server without any full +12's yet.