64bit metin2

06/24/2011 00:50 RumorUS#1
Anyone know how to run metin2 on 64bit ? I was told I need some special libs.

I will pay if you give me what I need and teach me how to install

but i dont speak german so good..
06/24/2011 01:02 Lord Avo​#2
You Speak from P-Server right?
06/24/2011 01:40 RumorUS#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by '.Blutwolf View Post
You Speak from P-Server right?


ummm...yeah ... lol
06/24/2011 08:37 IRoxasI#4
it works on 64bit... i use w7 64bit ultimate..
i cant show you how to install add me Skype numen337
06/24/2011 09:16 jackdown9#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRoxasI View Post
it works on 64bit... i use w7 64bit ultimate..
i cant show you how to install add me Skype numen337
He talks about the Server not the Client :rtfm:
Iīm using FreeBSD 8.2, but Iīm realy unsure if I use 32 or 64 bit and I donīt know where I can look for it. If I tipe in "uname -a" it shows this:
Code:
FreeBSD gu_metin2_1.gamers_unique.net 8.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Feb 18 02:24:46 UTC 2011     [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
I think it is 32 but I donīt realy know. If it is 64 I would upload my libīs for you.
06/24/2011 09:29 Lord Avo​#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdown9 View Post
He talks about the Server not the Client :rtfm:
Iīm using FreeBSD 8.2, but Iīm realy unsure if I use 32 or 64 bit and I donīt know where I can look for it. If I tipe in "uname -a" it shows this:
Code:
FreeBSD gu_metin2_1.gamers_unique.net 8.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Feb 18 02:24:46 UTC 2011     [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
I think it is 32 but I donīt realy know. If it is 64 I would upload my libīs for you.
@ Jack, geh mit Rechtsklik auf "Computer" und dann auf Eigenschaften.
Dort steht das.

@ TE: My brother has also Win7 64bit and there are no problems.
06/26/2011 08:37 RumorUS#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdown9 View Post
He talks about the Server not the Client :rtfm:
Iīm using FreeBSD 8.2, but Iīm realy unsure if I use 32 or 64 bit and I donīt know where I can look for it. If I tipe in "uname -a" it shows this:
Code:
FreeBSD gu_metin2_1.gamers_unique.net 8.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Feb 18 02:24:46 UTC 2011     [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
I think it is 32 but I donīt realy know. If it is 64 I would upload my libīs for you.
Well you are using GENERIC kernel so type "top".

if you have more than 4000MB ram Available then you are running 64bit.

To exit "top" type "q"