A few of my first edits :D

04/05/2008 04:39 Exige#1
Alright, here goes. I'm starting two sets, one called Bloody and one called Devil. I'll try to do all the popular weapons, like blade, club, sword, wand, bs, bow, all that stuff. Here's what I have so far :

Devil KingofSwords
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Devil KingsClub
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Bloody Blade
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Personally, I think the blade is the best of the three.

Feedback please :D
04/05/2008 19:25 Light200#2
really cool, would be better if you made the pearl in the sword red..if ya give me the files i'll help out..i'll make the dragon eyes and the end of the club for you too
04/06/2008 00:28 Exige#3
Yeah, I did the pearl yesterday after I posted this, as well as adding some blood stains to the end of the sword and on the blade, and I'm going to add some red to the club. I also did an archer full set, hat coat and bow. I'll post it when I get on the computer with the files on it.
04/06/2008 00:54 trips07#4
cool
07/27/2008 18:25 BlazingKilla#5
can u release em please...their pimped