So... I've got em 2 times.
1st time was with 10$ lie,
2nd time with 7$ lie...
So where's the point...
1. Think on an interesting story like: I've bought Arua Points yesterday, but haven't got em yet...
2. Send it to guy which must solve theese problems ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
3. Act that you realy was buying them.
I've got Astarot Wings of Corruption and Hopping Grasshopper Yukata yet.
He didn't belive when I did send it from another email and to 2h old account xD
so... The point is to send your problem to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Best wishes!
1st time was with 10$ lie,
2nd time with 7$ lie...
So where's the point...
1. Think on an interesting story like: I've bought Arua Points yesterday, but haven't got em yet...
2. Send it to guy which must solve theese problems ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
3. Act that you realy was buying them.
I've got Astarot Wings of Corruption and Hopping Grasshopper Yukata yet.
He didn't belive when I did send it from another email and to 2h old account xD
so... The point is to send your problem to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Best wishes!