[How To] Add sleep hour in Boxybot

06/20/2011 18:50 thomas06400#1
Hi I do this topic for the people who don't know add sleep hour in Boxybot or expend the time of collect.
Boxy is a good bot The system of sleep hour is a good idea

Thanks to chpooink for devoloping the bot and to invulnerabilul1 for post the bot on ElitePvPers

Tutorial

to Add sleep hour :

-Go to the main folder of boxy.

-Open timing.xml with notpad.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Save :)

To change the other timing (Boxing time, Delay after taking box, number of boxing collected before a rest , rest time before the next collection cycle)

Go to the main folder of Boxy

Open Timing.xml

change the time in milisecond (1 day = 86400000 ms)(In boxes red)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Don't touch Minimal delay after taking of each box and Maximal delay after taking of each box.

I'm really sorry for my bad english
06/20/2011 19:00 kamieniarz#2
another good tut on this forum :) thanks!
06/20/2011 19:03 thomas06400#3
you're welcome :)
06/20/2011 19:14 DONT.say.IMBA^#4
nice thread/tut dude..
06/21/2011 16:47 thomas06400#5
Edit : Don't touch Minimal delay after taking of each box and Maximal delay after taking of each box.

Because the bot has difficulties for taking the boxes if the temp is too short
06/23/2011 14:43 sexy saadiii#6
what does sleep hours do ?
06/03/2012 03:31 HIHOWSITGOING#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas06400 View Post
Edit : Don't touch Minimal delay after taking of each box and Maximal delay after taking of each box.

Because the bot has difficulties for taking the boxes if the temp is too short
Don't worry about it now. The new boxybot can handle it if I put in 0 which I do because who needs bot wasting extra time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy saadiii View Post
what does sleep hours do ?
Sleep hour is an hour that the bot stays in a Demilitarized zone so DO thinks it is a real person. An option KBOT/IBOT users don't have.
06/03/2012 14:50 death rain#8
[QUOTE=HIHOWSITGOING;17005293]Don't worry about it now. The new boxybot can handle it if I put in 0 which I do because who needs bot wasting extra time?

Put it collect boxes with 0 delay? If you put it to 0, then doesn't that mean that the bot can't collect boxes? Because if it can, then your screwed, the next week you'll be banned. ;)
06/03/2012 15:44 HIHOWSITGOING#9
[quote=death rain;17006350]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIHOWSITGOING View Post
Don't worry about it now. The new boxybot can handle it if I put in 0 which I do because who needs bot wasting extra time?

Put it collect boxes with 0 delay? If you put it to 0, then doesn't that mean that the bot can't collect boxes? Because if it can, then your screwed, the next week you'll be banned. ;)
Your mistaken what the boxing delay does. The boxing delay is how long the bot stays in the spot of the box after collecting it. That variable has nothing to do with a ban. It will just determine if I move right after I collect the box or if the bot stays there for a while.
06/03/2012 16:00 linksus#10
Here a another easy way;)

Copy&Paste this timing file........
06/03/2012 17:27 death rain#11
[quote=HIHOWSITGOING;17007414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post

Your mistaken what the boxing delay does. The boxing delay is how long the bot stays in the spot of the box after collecting it. That variable has nothing to do with a ban. It will just determine if I move right after I collect the box or if the bot stays there for a while.
Right, but if you constantly collect boxes and then immediately leave the spots where you had collected them the system will recognize you as a bot user (because players [humans] can't leave the box right away). Maybe not the first week but after a while it will catch you because you will have collected all the boxes at with a specific time (for example 0.5 sec).