Can anyone make an Auto Dcer?

04/01/2008 03:15 John345#1
Hi, is there any chance someone could make an auto dcer? Like the option on cotobo for auto dcing on blue, black, red, or all players. Thats like one of the only reasons I use cotobo for. I searched the forum and found one, but it's old and doesn't work anymore. lol If anyone can or not it's not a big deal. Just a thought that's all. :D
04/01/2008 04:29 Poision#2
Yea there really is'nt one out there since the new Patch, patched like all the hacks :( but maybe some can make one....
04/01/2008 05:01 Acidburncx#3
sv only can do that
04/01/2008 05:28 Bud_wis_er_420#4
i have sv and its useless cause it only dc on red or black named flashing pkers. I tried setting it on dc on all player but my guys keep getting locked. I ALSO need some sort of auto dcer that dcs on white/blue flashing pkers.
04/01/2008 07:52 John345#5
I use sv too, I am one of the few who actually bought it....Sucks having to watch the damn thing when I bot. rofl Oh well, I'll continue pumping out my edits to pass the time, and maybe cotobo will get released. Patiently waiting.....;);)
04/01/2008 10:26 Acidburncx#6
i actually it work on dc all f u know hw to setup them properly f mining using dc all doesnt work
04/01/2008 14:07 Bud_wis_er_420#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by John345 View Post
I use sv too, I am one of the few who actually bought it....Sucks having to watch the damn thing when I bot. rofl Oh well, I'll continue pumping out my edits to pass the time, and maybe cotobo will get released. Patiently waiting.....;);)
I bought it or have a monthly subscription wats $5 bucks a month when you have a job
04/01/2008 15:38 Poision#8
Well i have bought sv and all, and the dc tool in it is not that all great :/ like if u put it on dc on all if it see's some 1 it takes a few seconds to dc which if the guy is good he can pk u b4 SV dc's u.
04/01/2008 15:43 kashman7000#9
the better DCer is the low hp one....when you have a lower hp then the one you set, you DC.....i dont use bots and stuff but it would be nice if some1 trys to kill you as a surprize and you dont expect it...you just DC
04/20/2008 21:57 John345#10
Still lookin for that auto dcer...xD
04/21/2008 02:50 Poision#11
I mean come on, Some one out has to be able to make a Auto Dcer and if no one wants to make one, ill make one if someone teaches me lol.
04/21/2008 05:44 Acidburncx#12
sway has it already i mean he revive cotobo it but his nt releasing it its a shame :(
04/25/2008 04:00 John345#13
That's because too many ppl beg for it. Newbs are like the Seagulls from Finding Nemo. "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!" Now only the "privileged" get the good mods. So sad. Oh well, if I could make it I would, and I may be willing to pay for it or at least donate. Depends on how I feel about it and if it works. I would pay for cotobo just like I pay for SV. Makes no difference, but don't horde the shit like a grubby little crackhead with a $5 bill. :p
05/12/2008 08:59 John345#14
Ok, I seen someone in Lab today who was botting. When I got up on him he auto dced. Someone out there has to have a program that does this function......